❂| 012. OH, I LIKE HIM

The bus ride was nothing major, just Alice and Sebastian talking about the current fashion and how they both need to dye their hair, "oh, no hair dyeing, I like the way it is" Jasper chimes in, not noticing what he was just said, Seb subconsciously moves his hand through his hair, the black locks slipping flawlessly between his fingers, red forming on his face, Alice and Edward just watches the interaction without making any noise.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

Mr. Molina and a tour guide round up all the kids and lead through the greenhouse, Jasper, and Sebastian both moving at the end of the group, both stealing random stares at each other, the light within the greenhouse lights up Jasper's porcelain skin in different shades, Edward was still failing at reading the twin's mind, Bella's mind was blank or walls around her while for Sebastian, it was something else, something stripping off him of his power, he could read it but even for his vampiric mind, the thoughts were too fast, he would read random words like, "jasper, pretty, shut up Seb" throughout the walk, he only stopped focusing on him when Isabella finally found the courage to talk with him.

Sebastian was staring at Lavender, the scent reminding him of someone, Jasper stood behind him, not making any noise, just noticing what Sebastian was doing, "lavender, why?" Jasper suddenly asks resulting in Sebastian colliding with him in surprise and he steadying him just like he wanted, "you should stop doing this" Seb clearly looks annoyed, Jasper pokes his nose with his finger, Seb scrunching his nose, "cute" Jasper thinks to himself, "stop making me fall in your arms" Seb tells him, noticing how he could feel Jasper chest touching his back and other stuff too, Jasper arms snakes around his waist, his face perched on his shoulders, both of their eyes now focused on the lavender, "oh, Darling', you like it, you in my arms, don't you?" Sebastian could feel the smirk forming on Jasper's face, he clearly ignored this question but decides to answer the first one, "Lavender, reminds me of you, all your clothes smell like this" Seb turns in Jasper's arm and leaves a small kiss on the other's cheek and this time it was Jasper mind who got little fried up, Sebastian noticing this moves away from him and checks out other plants while Jasper stood there, replaying the little kiss again and again.

"Jasper, that was real, now move, you like someone fried your mind" Alice wraps her arm around Jasper and make him walk with her, "the twins are courageous today, poor Bella talked with Edward and Seb finally stood up to your charms, interesting" she continues talking about other stuff till they saw Jessica talking with the twins, Edward not too far from them.

"you guys won't believe me who asked me out from Prom?" Jessica exclaims in excitement, too much for Seb's taste, both the twins looked at each other and said at the same time "Mike Newton?", Jessica nods her head, "no bad feelings" she looks at Sebastian and he just nods at her, "yeah, you both look so cute together" Bella speaks instead of Seb, some rare moments when the twins act like each other, Jessica smiles at them and leaves the twin alone, "so what was that?" Ella asks Seb but when Seb didn't reply, she turned toward him and saw how Seb staring at Jasper who was talking with Edward, it was like the Cullens noticed the Swans staring at them and both of them moved at the same time, the respective pairs linking their eyes together and the Swans clumsily tried to move but failed when both of them just moved into each other and both of them fell, Rosalia could be heard laughing in the background, "Rose", Emmet tries to control her but seeing her laugh makes him smiles too.

The twins just stayed in their position, hoping that no one has seen them which was definitely a lie they were telling themselves, "Well, I kissed Jasper" Seb suddenly blurts to Ella, remembering how nice it felt to kiss the cold smooth skin, for once he had an upper move, but not for long and in the moment all the Cullens ears were focused on the Seb, "you kissed him?" Bella looks at him in surprise, it was rare for Seb to make moves like this, in Phoenix too, everyone wanted to date Seb but he never felt interested in anyone, "like not kiss but yeah he was always taunting with his so charming accent and his smile" Seb just rants about Jasper not noticing how everyone was hearing it clearly with their enhanced senses, Bella starts laughing, "oh, poor brother, it seems you like him", Sebastian suddenly goes still at Bella's accusation and his eyes meet the curious golden far in the room, like he was listening to their conversation, waiting for his answer, Jasper never broke the eye contact and Seb confessed to Bella, "of course I like him" while maintaining the eye contact with Jasper, hoping he may hear it or read his lips, he notices a small smile forming on Jasper's lips, a blush forming on his own face too.

The twins finally stood up, more like Edward helped Bella and Seb, "thanks" Seb tells him and moves outside the nursery, leaving Bella and Edward alone, "do you regret saving me, Edward, honestly I don't care about it but thanks for saving Sebastian though, I can't survive without him" Bella leaves Edward without listening to Edward's answer, "neither could Jasper"

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

Jasper and Alice stood together outside the greenhouse, "oh, he likes you" Alice teases Jasper about Seb recent confession, both of them notices Sebastian alone walking in the blue daisy flower field, every step he took was careful not to crush any flower with his feet, Jasper tries to move toward him but Alice stops him, "not now, J, let him enjoy", Jasper grumbles but stops and adore him from a distance.

Sebastian turns around and notices the duo looking at him, he waves at them, the blue flowers matching with his eyes, "God, do I even deserve him? He's like an angel" Jasper questions Alice, she flicks her finger on Jasper's forehead, "don't even think about that, our past doesn't define us, you deserve every happiness, we all do" Jasper thanks Alice, noticing how Alice feel alone and sad sometimes without her mate "you will find your mate soon too" he tells her to which Alice do a twirl, "oh, I know", Alice's eyes meet the blue and she goes still, Jasper wraps his arm around her knowing she getting a vision.

The blue flowers melt away to red like blood or maybe its blood only, Sebastian's blue eyes fading to crimson red, the whole scene seems distorted, it was the first time she has seen something like this, just like Edward told them, something cutting through their gifts.

Alice took a breath to regain herself and she was surprised to see how Sebastian was looking at her, his irises expanded, like he knew what she saw or he was cutting through their gift, Sebastian took a breath too, breaking whatever trance he was in and moved toward them, Alice left to find Edward, hoping he saw whatever she saw.

Sebastian sniffles a yawn, "you fine, Darling'?" Jasper asks him in worry, Sebastian closes whatever distance was between them and was pulling him for a hug, "I don't know, I feel tired" Jasper could sense the emotions around them, fear, Seb was emitting waves of fear and he knew what kind of, the kind they release when they are afraid of their demise, Jasper knew this very well, he has felt it countless time whenever he ripped someone in the war.

Jasper wraps his arms around Sebastian, using his gift to calm the other, "I'm here, okay, let's go to the bus", "yeah" Sebastian mumbles to him, feeling sleepy, Jasper gift was working better than the other's gift on Sebastian and he was thankful for that, he didn't like how Seb looks worried and afraid, he will never allow anyone to harm him, "Sebastian, I love you so much" Jasper thinks to himself and both of them move to the bus and gets seated together, Seb falls asleep the moment they get seated, trying to snuggle more into Jasper's side.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

A/N: LORD, not me butchering the movie into episodes, crying emoji

DO TELL YOUR VIEWS THO