❂| 014. All good things must come to an end

The next morning Jasper picks Sebastian as always, smiling to see Seb was wearing one of his coats, the black coat going with Sebastian's raven hair, "good morning, Darling', I hope you got my note?" Jasper easily helped Sebastian with his belt, igniting the engine on, "oh, yes, it was cute, would have been better if I woke up to see your face but already Bella won't stop teasing me" Sebastian's talk becomes a rant and Jasper kept smiling while listening to it, they were close to school but far from home, "Jasper, stop the car" Sebastian exclaims suddenly, Jasper stepped on the brake with an unexceptionable speed, then turns to see what's wrong but only find Seb removing with the belt and trying to move over the console to reach toward him, Jasper getting the idea, easily pulled him from his seat and now, Sebastian Swan was sitting on Jasper Hale, the blue staring into the gold, "wait, am I that lightweight?" instead of replying Jasper put his lips over Seb, once Seb replies to the kiss, the kiss keeps on getting more heated.

Jasper easily slips his hand onto Sebastian's back, resulting in a subtle moan from Seb, the sudden temperature change, Seb pulls back to breathe, putting his arm around Jasper's neck, "oh, I missed you, and I just kissed you yesterday but this feels good, too good-", Jasper cuts him off by kissing him again, both of them smiling into the kiss, "me too, Darling'" Jasper softly leaves a kiss on Sebastian's forehead and helps him onto his seat, "shall I drive now or more kisses?", "Just drive and stop smirking, Jasper" Sebastian gets all red now and keeps staring outside the window.

The duo reached the school and like every day, everyone was staring at them, Jasper helped Seb out of the car, debating whether he should kiss him or not, cause he didn't know how others will react to it and other stuff but Sebastian pulled him with his collar and left a small peck on his lips, "I will see you in lunch, bye" and then he was running through the stairs and hallway, while Alice popped up out of thin air near Jasper, already lopped her arm with his, "oh, that's progress" Alice chimes to him, "Well, Rose likes him not like how she hates Isabella" Alice continues to talk till another vision hit her and it passed, Jasper watching her curiously, "what?", "you don't remember what you said?" Jasper asks her, running his fingers over her hand, to give comfort, "what did I say?" Alice was confused, it has happened before but it's rare when she doesn't remember stuff, Jasper goes still, both of the vampires could sense the sudden change in the air, "All good things must come to an end" Jasper repeats what Alice just said a minute ago, "huh" she makes a confused face, trying not to overthink into it and pulls Jasper with her to the classes, "don't worry, Jasper", Jasper nods at her, using his gift to provide more comfort to her and both of them, moves to their classes.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

Rosalie sat behind Sebastian as always, the whole class was gossiping about one of the Cullens is dating one of the Swans, she blocked all that and concentrated on the human sitting in front of him, "Hello, Seb, how are you? And when I'm getting my portrait done though?" She laughs at this, sounding like Angel's laughing, there was something about how the Cullens laugh was so melodious to Sebastian, "I'm good, and is Jasper flexing the explicit portrait?" Sebastian laughs with her too, both of them have always enjoyed each other company, "yeah, won't stop talking about how good you are at painting and how you kissed, more like Edward annoyed him till he tells what he did and he told us all"-more like Edward read Jasper's mind cause the kiss was on repeat, Rose does a full glare at everyone who was staring at them, the attention wasn't welcomed here, not at all.

"Oh, Eddie, how I'm gonna kill you?" Sebastian says with a glint of evil and somewhere Edward got extreme chills, while Emmet's laugh boomed in the hallway and Rose smiled at her mate's laugh, "I will help you" "of course you will", then both of them spent most of their time on discussing how to Kill Edward, tearing the page after the class too, "can't leave any evidence" Seb gently threw them in the bin and left the class with Rose at his side.

The twins pulled together in the cafeteria, Seb was already searching for Jasper on the Cullen table, "he's sitting there" Bella pointed toward one of the tables at the corner, "Alone? Strange" Sebastian mutters to himself and moves toward him, crossing the Cullen table in the way and smiling at them, receiving same for him, once he reached the table, Jasper was already moving one seat away to make space for him, even though the whole table was empty except for them, they were sitting too close.

"Everything fine?" Seb munches on his salad, when did he start eating healthy, he can't remember, "of course Darling', just wanna keep you to myself", Jasper smiles to lighten the mood, "Jealousy Jealousy Jasper, very hot" Sebastian whispers slowly to Jasper, raking his hand on the other's thigh, the tension was one of the reasons why the Cullens asked Jasper to something just sit with him and enjoy it or as Edward would say, "please, the sex thoughts are too much for me", "of course, you 100 hundred-year-old virgin" Jasper flipped his finger to him, while Emmett laughed at their childlike behavior.

"Well, gonna go to the beach today, you sure you don't wanna come? Maybe I will go swimming in the tight trunks" Seb seductively bites into his apple, the juice glistening his lips, Teenagers, Jasper thought to himself, his finger slowly traps the apple between it and pull it back from Seb's lips, putting it slowly on the tray. He pulls Sebastian with his collar, attaching his lips on his, whispering slowly in his ears, "temptation darling', very hot", both of them smiling to themself, "but, yeah still no beach, sorry", "it's fine, don't worry, I'm only going cause Ella going", "not cause Mike invited you?" Jasper eyes me slowly, searching for any kind of lie, everyone knew Mike Newton is head over heels for Sebastian Swan and Seb seemed to enjoy his company, Sebastian moves closer to Jasper if he more one inch more, he better sit on his lap only, "Jasper Hale", Jasper' body was already intoxicated from Sebastian's scent and every time he took his name in such a manner, he could feel him getting turned on, "yeah?" Jasper moves closer to him, noses touching each other, ignoring where they were and everyone was seeing them like it was the latest gossip and soon everyone will know about them.

Sebastian stares into Jasper's eye and then just smile, that damm Smile, the same which Mike Newton fell for, the same which helped Paul to talk with him, the same which Ella loves to see, and the same damm smile that makes Jasper Hale fall in love with him more and more, "don't worry, you are something different, exciting, so chill", he pulls himself back and continues to eat his remaining food, while Jasper focused on keeping his boner hidden, the tight fabric making him uncomfortable, "oh, I already saw it" Sebastian whispers slowly, eyes directly there and then meeting flustered Jasper, back to enjoying his juice like nothing happened.

Sebastian left the table following his daily routine, saying a goodbye to Ella and the Cullens and then leaving the cafeteria, only to hold hands with Jasper waiting for him as always, "thanks for waiting", "always, Darling'", both of them walking to their class, stolen kisses and more teasing,  and then going to biology while Jasper goes with Alice, "oh, the tension real hot" Alice teases Jasper, he just ignores her, classes ending and then being present there before Sebastian leaves the room," how was class?" "interesting as always" Seb chimes to him, both of them walking together to the parking lot, Jasper tries to open Seb's side of the door but stops when he remembers that Seb got other plans, Sebastian hugs him the back, popping his head on his shoulder, "remember beach today", Jasper turns around and keeps his hand around Seb's face, pulling him for a kiss, "I know, stay safe for me, okay" Jasper kisses his forehead, inhaling as much of Seb's scent he could inhale, "of course" Sebastian pulls away from him and just on time, the same van which was gonna crush him once was pulling in the lot, Bella and her friends already surrounding the van, Bella shouts to Sebastian, "gotta go" Seb leaves a small kiss on Jasper's lips, can't getting enough of him, "see ya, Darling'" Jasper waves to Seb and both of them enters their respective vehicle, already feeling strange without each other presence.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑ 

A/N: NEW UPDATE YEAH, SEB TEASING JASPER, VERY NICE

COMMENT UR VIEWS, LA PUSH NEX TIME!!!