❂| 031. "I love you, J"- Seb

Sebastian buttoned the last button on his vest, the ceramic shirt covered his body, black trousers wrapped around his legs, hiding all the marks from the past, the shirt cut open neatly to accommodate his cast, the blue cast mimicking the same pop of his eyes.

He runs his fingers in his hair, allowing the raven hair to curl over his forehead, he glances at himself in the mirror, "Pretty, ain't I", he flashes himself a smile, before walking out of the room. Gently knocking at Isabella's door, "Bella, hurry up", he was excited, Prom, the last week's events were traumatizing but he won't allow James to spoil this moment for him.

"Coming up", Isabella unlocks her door, gently tugging on the dress, cut open to accommodate her cast, Sebastian rubs his eyes or tries to do so, earning a slow slap on his shoulder, Bella looks down when Sebastian hisses at the touch, "sorry", she mutters slowly, "no, no, you look gorgeous, Ella", Sebastian hooks his left arm over Bella's shoulder, not putting any weight onto her, helping her down the stairs.

Charlie Swan, the father of the twins, stood at the end of the stairway, a camera in hand, some tears in his eyes, "Seb, Bella", he bows to them, earning a laugh from the twins, "Dad", Bella whines to him, gently holding onto her for support, Charlie faces morph into worry but Sebastian helps Bella, easing his worry.

"come on, pose", Charlie tells his kids, already putting some distance between them, Sebastian and Bella go through a series of funny poses, from the famous titanic pose to Sebastian holding onto Bella's dress, Charlie's laugh echoes in the house, with each click of the photograph, he smiles at his kids, the brown eyes travel over the house around them before they came it was just wood, not it's home, "their home", he clicks some more photos of them, before giving Bella the camera, and taking a new reel from his pocket, "click photos", he tells her determined, "I will", Bella hugs him, whispering a thank you to him.

A knock at the door forces them to part, "the guys are here", Charlie stops the twins, "I need to talk with them first", he opens the door and closes it behind him, sealing away any chance for the vampires to sneak glances at their mates.

"chief Swan", Edward and Jasper address him at the same time, "Edward", Charlie takes a step toward Edward, "my daughter likes you, so I will bear you", Charlie did not mean to threaten him, but it comes with being the Chief, "Jasper", he looks at Jasper, "my son, he sees good in everyone, I trust him, therefore, I trust you", Charlie looks at both of them, fingers wrapping around the door, slowly twisting it, unlocking it, "don't make me regret this", he tells them, finally opening the door.

The sight of the twins knocks the vampire, and they both have to take a breath, the scent, infused with the perfume, the sight of their mates, dressed in the prettiest outfits, Isabella Swan looked like a princess, a shunned one, Sebastian Swan looked like a lord, the frill around his collar was adding to the whole curly hair look.

"My darling", Jasper ignores the glare from Charlie and slowly bows to Sebastian, offering his hand, which the other takes happily, "My luv', the nickname forces Charlie to look at the joined hands, he smiles at Sebastian, both of them moving down from the stairs.

"Alice lent me this dress, is it good?", Bella mumbles with Edward, who stops at his spot, looking directly into those brown eyes, the golden melting under the warmth of those, "you're perfect", the comments makes Bella blush, Edward helps her onto the stairs, turning toward Charlie, "I will take good care of her", he promises him, "you better be", Charlie tells him, having one last movement with his children, "I added new pepper spray", the twins share a smile with him, before entering their partner's cars.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

The forest all merged into black and green, the speed was making Sebastian excited, "another perk of dating a vampire", he looks at Jasper, who was waiting patiently to hear another of these, "speed", Sebastian knocks at the window, "don't wanna mess your hair", Jasper clicked the button to seal whatever was open of that tinted window.