❂| 026. "The Boy who runs with the Wolves"- Victoria

A small gust of wind caused an upheaval in Sebastian's life. Isabella's hair came free and her scent wafted in the whole field, "you bought a snack", the sound of the bat touching the ground, made Sebastian look at the opposite side, while James moved in front of Bella, smirking at him.

Emmett moved to stand between Bella and James, leaving Sebastian alone, in the eyesight of Victoria, she moved in front of Sebastian, the red melting into the blue, a sign, blood in the water, "the boy who runs with the wolf, runs with vampires too, amusing isn't it?", she poked at Sebastian's cheek, only to be thrown away by Jasper, "stay away", he told her calmly, but what's calm about clans of vampires fighting over humans, none.

"Ah, he escaped that day", James looked over at Sebastian, thinking how they did not notice him, "always wanted to hunt him down", the comment bought a snarl from all the Cullens.

"We won't harm them", Laurent tried his best to calm the situation but the way Victoria's eyes never left Sebastian and how Edward could see what she was thinking to do, same as Alice's previous dream, Throat ripped apart, body filled with vampire venom, she wants to turn him, seeing all this, Edward's finger runs over Sebastian's hand, trying to break the trance the mortal was in. "we will love to see you try", Emmett smirks at them, flexing his bicep.

"It would be best if you all leave", Carlisle moves ahead of his family, acting as the wall of first defense for them, Laurent nods at him, "Yes, I can see how the game is over. We'll go now, James?", he looks over at James, just to find him staring at Edward and how his hands were close to both of the humans, and how the Blonde one has his arm around Sebastian's waist, mate, he thought to himself and nodded at Sebastian, he doesn't understand himself why he did that but he felt obliged to, the blue eyes felt heavy on him, the air was tightening around him.

Laurent kept his hand on James's shoulder, breaking his trance with Edward, "move now", he told him slowly but the Cullens heard it too, the three figures retreated into the forest, "I will see you soon", Victoria waved her hand toward Sebastian, only for him to move closer to Jasper.

"Take them out of here, we will follow them, just to be safe", Carlisle announces to them, before disappearing into the forest with Esme, Emmett, Alice, and Rosalia, she patted Sebastian's head before following the others.

Edward picks up Bella and straps her into the jeep, Jasper walks with Sebastian, the way he can't read what Sebastian was feeling currently was bothering him, so he was trying his best to maintain some normal but who was he fooling, a vampire dating a human, that breaks all the law of normality.

Jasper helps him into the backseat, pulling him closer to him, "J", Jasper looks at him, "I'm fine, it's kind of strange but see", he moves Jasper's hand over his chest, allowing him to feel his heartbeat, "see, not so fast, not so slow", he tells him, cupping his face, "so, my love, breathe", he kisses his nose, feeling the vampire lose all the tension in his body, Edward looked over them in the back mirror, then his eyes fall onto Bella, moving his hand onto her thigh, "I would never allow anyone to hurt you, I promise", he tells her, feeling her hand move onto his, giving it a small squeeze.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

The jeep ride was very bumpy, Jasper had to calm Edward using his gift, because he knew they will survive a jeep crash but not the other two sitting with them, "the first place he will go is your house, he will track your scent from there", Edward addresses both the twins, color fades from Bella face who look at Sebastian, who looked like he was thinking something, or was he trying to hide his fear, it was hard to tell, "no, Charlie is home, what if he hurts him", Bella shouts at Edward only to be stopped by Sebastian, "we are going home, our home", he tells them, looking at Bella and nodding at her.