❂| 025. "Vampires and Baseball?"- Bella

Isabella was hovering near Sebastian's bed, while he was fixing his hair, "Bella, breathe", he tells her to calm herself down, they both gonna introduce their boyfriends to Charlie and Sebastian was pretty calm, knowing that Charlie has seen Jasper a lot of time, always too close with his son, "fine, let's do it", she opens the door and urges Sebastian to follow him.

The sight of Charlie cleaning his gun, made Bella stop in her tracks, resulting in Sebastian knocking into her, attracting Charlie's attention to them, "you two are acting clumsier than normal, so what's bothering you?", he knew his kids that well, Sebastian pushes Bella ahead of him, a sign that she better speak now.

"I have a date with Edward Cullen", she blurts out, "me too with Jasper Cullen, I will keep an eye on Isabella", earning a smack from Bella on his head, Charlie looked like he was having an aneurysm, "absolutely not", the twins grumbled, "dad", "no", "dad", they both try again.

"They are old for you both", Charlies wipes his gun, the metal shining under the light, "they both are juniors, plus you liked the Cullens", Sebastian tells him, smiling at him, using that to melt his father, Bella follows his lead too.

"I thought you weren't interested in any of the boys in town", he points at Isabella, then at Sebastian, "and you, Mike Newton is a nice one, but the one you like is the Cullen", Seb nods at him, "he doesn't live in the town, exactly, plus it's new and he's outside", Bella blurts all that in a hurry, like dropping a bomb, now Seb gotta clean up this too.

"He wants to meet you officially", Sebastian moves closer to Charlie, "fine", Charlie tells his kid, not before showcasing his gun, "can vampires be killed by a gun?", Isabella and Sebastian move to open the door, "nope", Edward tells them, while Jasper stands behind him, "hi, babe", he chimes at Sebastian before he pulls him into the house, not like it was Jasper's first time here, but this moment was special to him.

"Chief Swan, I wanted to formally introduce myself, I'm Edward Cullen", Edward extends his hands, Charlie grumbling accepts it, "He's Jasper", Sebastian introduces his boyfriend, "my fav Hale", he adds it too, Charlie smiles at Seb, before shaking Jasper's hand too, "it's a pleasure to meet you", Jasper tells Charlie and smoothly shakes his hand.

"We won't keep them for long, just a little baseball match with the family", the vampires tell the human father, "Bella and Baseball, that's new", Charlie looks over at Isabella who now looked like she was choking onto something, "Sebastian is a nice hitter, you all better be prepared", he ruffles Sebastian hair, before keeping the gun on the mantle.

"He will be safe", Jasper talks with Charlie, and looks in Sebastian's eye, the blue melting into the gold, "with me, don't you worry, he's important to me", he tells all this while looking at him in the eye, Charlie pats on Jasper's back, "you better be", his hand falls onto the gun at the mantle, the message received by them.

The Cullens move outside while Charlie holds back the twin, "you both got me on speed dial, right?", they nod at him, "pepper spray?", "yes, dad", Sebastian tells him and hugs him, moving outside, leaving the daughter-father alone, "keep an eye on your brother and stay safe", he tells him, before hugging her too.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

They all move into the jeep, Edward and Bella in front while Jasper and Sebastian in the back, "your dad thinks Bella should go to an all-girl school and Sebastian could join her there too", Sebastian snorts at Edward, "oh, well, maybe I find someone pretty like Rosalia there", he jokes with Edward, before keeping his hand on Jasper's thigh, the other keeping his hand onto his, "no one compares to you", he whispers to jasper, Edward smiles at duo through the rearview, while Bella keeps the baseball on her head, "vampires and Baseball?", she asks Edward, who set the cap on her head.