❂| 013. Love, Muse, and Kisses -J

The twins entered the cafeteria, "mom told me to tell you to reply to her emails" Bella tells Seb, the other already trying to find Jasper and noticing how he had saved a seat for him, Seb turned in his step, "I will just call her, Ella, don't worry", leaves a kiss on her forehead and was already walking toward the Cullen Table, Bella followed him with her eyes and stopped when she met Edward and he looked down after making contact with her.

"Hello, Darling'" Jasper coed to him, he wasn't even trying to hide his affection for Seb, over the last week, the two have gotten closer to each other, "hey, J and hey Rose and Alice and Emmet and Eddie", Edward makes a pained face after hearing his nickname while the cafeteria is filled with melodious laughs, pulling everyone attention onto the Cullen's table but the shouts of La Push move the attention towards the Bella and her human friend's table.

"Seems like your sister is calling for you" Edward taps on Seb's shoulder to move his attention from Jasper to him and onto Bella who was waving in fear towards the Cullen table, "stop staring at my sister when you don't wanna be her friend," Seb tells him off, the twins tell each other everything so it wasn't a big thing that he knew how Edward was treating Ella but Ella made him promise to not interfere in between so he won't.

Sebastian stood up and collected his stuff before he could leave the table, he bent down a little and left a kiss on Jasper's cheek, "don't miss me, J", Jasper's hand caught Seb's arm, the electricity already flowing through that little bit of touch, "don't miss me, Darling'", the tone has been changing constantly throughout the week and now it was Jasper with his so sweet and slutty tone, Seb saw the smirk forming on Jasper's pretty face but he noticed how the whole cafeteria was seeing their interaction, so he made no move and left to sit with Ella.

"We are going to the beach" Bella spoke, the moment Seb gets seated, "won't that be cold?" Seb questions them, "says the one who's dating the cold-hearted" Jessica sneers at him, this girl can never control her jealousy and Sebastian was having enough of it but when he felt Bella's hand on his thigh, he stopped and focused on how Bella was pleading him through her eyes, he did a not so warm smile toward Jessica, "me, I'm not dating anyone, Jess" then he smirked at her, Mike tried to intervene in between but Jessica already got what Seb meant by his comment and when he smiled at Mike like he was the prettiest guy he has seen, her doubt become clear, Sebastian was threatening her and so easily she was threatened that Jessica wrapped one of her arms with Mike's. Rose could be heard laughing in the background, that was the thing she liked about Sebastian, such subtle offense, such a weak human as compared to them but can cause so much chaos.

Sebastian was munching on his food when Bella left the table to get her food. She picked a red apple and was going to keep on her pate but Edward scared her, resulting in the apple falling from her hand, Edward graciously caught the apple, the red melting within Edward's pale skin, the contrast was too pretty for Bella to not to stare, "your moodswings are worse than mine" Bella smirks at him, following Seb's advice, "Ella, you are everything, you should get it, be strong, show him who you are", Edward heard the little bit of speech from Bella's mind but still can't read her mind freely as he can of others, that thing annoyed him to a new extent.

"I said it would be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't want to be." Edward tell her and this was very confusing, Isabella Swan rarely gets annoyed cause growing up with Sebastian has made her immune but Edward was striking some untouched nerves and it was getting annoying, "what does that even mean?" She plops her tray on the table and tries to stand taller than Edward, "It means if you were smart, you would avoid me", Edwards glances at his sibling, all of them radiating eternal youth, and then moved onto Sebastian who was staring at them, waiting for Bella sign to come and save her, he thought, Bella looked over at her human table, all of her friends staring at them with curiosity, Mike sneering jealousy and so does Jessica but we already know that and Sebastian asking her she fine just by his eyes, the thing which only twins can do, she smiles at him telling she's fine, the smile bought relief onto Edward too for some reason.