❂| 021. Will you be my boyfriend?- J

"Jasper Hale drives very fast like I know he's a vampire but me I'm only mortal" Sebastian holds onto the seat belt like he was holding for his life, Jasper chuckled at him and kept one of his hands on Seb's thigh, his breath got stuck in his throat, the cold calming him but if Jasper moved his hand a little bit, he will get hard and that won't be nice, meeting his soon to be boyfriend's family with a boner, very bad idea.

"J, if you move your hand, we gotta stop before your house and god lord, concentrate on the road" Sebastian shrieked but Jasper easily steered the car, the tree which would have collided with the silver sedan, already zooming away in the far distance.

"Darling, speed, you love it?" Jasper asked him, slowly grabbing the thigh, making the human all fluster, "only when I'm on your back, definitely not in the car, one wrong move and I'm dying" Sebastian tried to push away the hand but let's be honest he was loving it if only the situation would have different.

Hearing Sebastian talking about him dying urged Jasper to kiss him, just call it a fear, he's scared of losing him but seeing Sebastian will lose his mind if he tried to kiss him now, now as in when he's driving the car, he decided to focus on his heartbeat, thump, thump, the mortal heart beating in its glory, was enough to calm Jasper's fear for now.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑ 

The Cullen residence came into view, Edward's black Volvo was parked near the door, "Bella's there already, hurry up, J" Sebastian told him while eyeing the house, the big glass walls, bathing the house in the sunlight, Jasper helped him easily and now both of them stood at the door.

Jasper grumbled before opening the door, "I told them not to do but when this family ever listen to me", he said to Sebastian.

"Told them what not to do?" Sebastian questioned him before pushing the door, the grand piano was placed in the vast hall, glass walls allowing sunlight to shine over every corner, the house smelled nice for dead people living in it, "to not cook for you" Jasper's hand easily snaked around Sebastian's waist, guiding him toward the kitchen.

Rosalia dropped the glass bowl when Bella told them that she had already eaten, she was trying not to be rude in a house full of vampires, sometimes she could be quite bold and dumb, but before the glass bowl could touch the floor and shatter, Rosalia caught it swiftly, she heard Sebastian talking with Jasper telling him, "Thank god, I'm starving so much", to prove his claim, his stomach grumbled and he ignored it.

Soon, the couple came into the kitchen, "Sebastian, we made food, I hope you are hungry unlike Bella" Esme called to him, Seb's eye fell on Bella, who looked like she just want to run away but he smiled at her and she calmed a little bit, "she already ate, how kind she is" Rosalia's voice was cold, but Seb smiled at her too, noticing the bowl in her hand, "aww, Rose, you cooked for me too, thank you", he smiled at her, but the sarcasm was visible in it, everyone stood silent till Emmet laugh roared in the room, "told you, he's good", Carlisle and Esme agreed with Emmet while Rosalia smiled at him too.

Bella and Edward went to his room, "use protection Eddie, I don't want to be an uncle, not anytime soon" Seb shouted at their disappearing figure only to hear some tidbits of Bella's embarrassing words, Jasper pulled a stool and helped Sebastian with his food.

Seb picked up the fork to have his food but Jasper had other plans, he retrieved the fork from him and picked up pasta, and hovered it near Sebastian's mouth, "well, open up Darling" he smirked at him, swaying the fork in front of him, "adorable" Esme spoke to Carlisle, Seb forgot for a moment that there were other people with them too, reluctantly, he opened his mouth and ate the food, Jasper shooed away everyone, pulling the stool closer to his one, a little bit more and Sebastian would be on his lap, that won't be too bad, right.