❂| 010. Dream within a Dream

"Jasper, I can't breathe" Seb finally spoke, Jasper loosened his arms around him but still kept them around him, breathing in every scent he could of his mate, who was gonna be crushed just cause for his never-ending love for his sister, once Jasper was satisfied with it, he finally let go of Sebastian, "I'm sorry, you had me for a moment", Seb watched him with curiosity, Jasper Hale can't be a human, the blue sinking into the gold, like a sun setting in the ocean, it was Bella who broke the thing, "Seb, come we going home", none of them spoke, Seb hoped that maybe Jasper could have said something but neither he said something, so potato, potatoh.

The twins moved out of the hospital, before entering the car, "you saw him too?" when Seb made the saw who face, Bella took a small breath like she was preparing herself, "Edward, he was there, cause I'm not crazy, so help me, Seb", Seb pulled Bella closer to him, Bella melted into the hug, all the worry leaving her body, "yes, he was" Seb spoke so slowly like he was confessing a crime to the god but then  confession are meant to be pure truth but he hid the fact that Jasper was there too, Jasper Hale, why would you do something like this, he thought to himself while rubbed small circle over Bella back.

That was the first night when they dreamt about them, both the twins were now a part of the world which never existed for them in the first place, the gods are too cruel and fate, oh, she loves to play games.

Sebastian slept early, as usual, the moon shining over him, illuminating him like he was some kind of divine, oh, for Jasper, he wasn't less than any god, Jasper stood near the window, watching how Sebastian chest rose and fell with every breath, how he looked in peace, raven hair covering the cotton pillow and soon he felt fear and sense of urgency from him, he knew he was gonna wake up but he didn't move maybe he wanted him to see him for what he was so could reject him cause who will love a monster like him or so he thought, waves of calm washed over Sebastian as Jasper used his gift but it wasn't enough, he heard the heart pumping faster, the scent of forest was so dense in Seb's room, the smell of sweet honey wafting in the air, Jasper wanted to leave but he didn't.

Seb woke up to a feeling of someone watching over him, the blood which he was choking on, all gone, no faceless kings, sucking him dry, "a dream" he thought but when his eyes meet the golden in the corner of the room, his breath hitched for a moment, the golden just watched him like a mother watching their child sleep.

Sebastian slowly raises his hand and calls for the other, "jasper" the surprised tone visible in it, Jasper moved more quickly than a human could do and leaned into the touch, the cold seeped into his flesh, too real he felt "how pathetic I am" Seb speaks to himself, "why" Jasper melted in his touch, Jasper's voice surprised Sebastian, the voice felt natural, mother's lullaby, just one word and he was already feeling sleepy again, Jasper's gift was working.

"Am dreaming about you, pathetic isn't it", Jasper moved his face in the other's hold, his lips now kissing the flesh of Seb's palm, just one small kiss, and Jasper body was burning with a never felt before kind of desire, he knew he needs to leave now, "a dream" he mutters and then he was gone not before using his gift for one last time, Seb falls back on his pillow, gently massaging his forehead, "a dream" and then he's asleep again.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

The next day at school, the twins were annoyed, the people won't stop asking them how they are and please, this is too much even for Sebastian, who loves attention.

"Lord, one more time someone asks me, I'm punching them" Sebastians made a punch in his hand and Bella laughed at him, Jasper moved flawlessly through the hallway, and Seb so involved in showing his punching skills to Bella bumped into him, Jasper's arms were now used to catching Sebastian and in a quick movement, he was secured in his arm and stable, Bella tried her best to control her laugh but seeing Sebastian's annoying face reaching a next level was too much for her too and she burst into a frenzy of laughter, maybe she was comfortable around Jasper or it was just the vampire using his gifts to ease into the duo.

"How are you feeling, Sebastian?" Jasper still made his hold on the other waist and when the other did not move to remove them, he kept it in the same position, "oh, I'm very nice, very annoyed and hungry" Sebastian just ranted to him and looked around for Bella to save him from embarrassing him more but to his surprise, she already had left, "oh, Bella left with Edward", "et, tu, Bella" Seb spoke to him but Jasper's melodic laugh was enough to prove him wrong.

Jasper slowly moved his hold from his waist but then dropped his arm over Sebastian's arm, after that small kiss and the forehead kiss, it was becoming too hard to stay physically away from Sebastian, "do you wanna get your grocery today and get some lunch?", Sebastian pulled his bag and started searching in it and smiled like a child when he found a small piece of paper, Jasper peaked over him and saw the title, Groceries and a smiley made after it, "yes, thanks for reminding me, J, and lunch seems nice".

Even if Jasper is something, Sebastian is slowly falling for him and how bad it could be, he turned to look over Jasper again , the gold lock swaying with the wind, gold eyes watching him, studying his every move, "is something wrong, Sebastian?", instead of answering him, he looped his arms around Jasper's neck and pulled him in, Sebastian went still when he came to his senses and noticed what he just did but when the cold from Jasper's arm sept into his skin, he felt nice, it was a weird thing, the cold left a trail of fire everywhere and he can't get rid of it, "you fine, darling'?", Jasper spoke so slowly, each word like the purest thing Sebastian every heard, "yeah, of course, thanks" Sebastian told him and loosened the hug before he could let go of him totally, Jasper pulled him into him and this time, their nose touched together, blue melting under the golden gaze, lips too close, Sebastian could fell the cold emitting from the other lips and before he could move, Jasper shone his, "lord, too much" smile and left a kiss on Sebastian's forehead and let loose of the hug.

The duo moved together and a very brain fried Seb went to tell Bella how he gonna be out and when Bella tried to ask him why he was so red, he made the mistake of looking at Jasper, waiting near the silver sedan, "oh, I see" she teases him, "oh, u don't, reach home alive, Ella" He dodged the punch which Bella threw for him and left to meet Jasper.

Jasper opened the door for Sebastian, "I could open my door, J", Jasper closed the door after him, "only for you, darling'" and get settled in on his seat, both of them pull on their seat belt and leave the school to go to Thriftway.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

The grocery shopping went nice, Sebastian was happy to finally get more than one type of cheese and pasta, oh boy, he's a whore for it, Jasper paid for the groceries, no matter how Seb stopped him but when Seb saw the metal card, he probably allowed Jasper to pay for anything, he got some fries and chocolate shake, while Jasper denied saying he's not hungry, hmm, Sebastian noticed how the Cullen rarely eat, even after sitting at their table, he didn't notice, too involved in talking with Alice, so speed, inhuman strength, cold but the kind of cold Sebastian was used to and rarely or never eating, this was the main point in "what are you Jasper Hale?" list by Sebastian.

Jasper stopped the car in front of their house, he was quick in opening Sebastian door and picked up all the groceries, " I could pick them on my own, J", " I know but you don't need to, Darling'", Sebastian unlocked the door, finding a sleeping Bella on the couch, he looked toward Jasper and put his finger over his mouth, the sign for silence, Jasper got the message and both of them, slowly and silently kept the groceries in the kitchen, "do you, umm, come over to my room?" Sebastian asked him, his mother has raised to be respectful and a nice gentleman, "I would love to, but any other time" Jasper told him, Sebastian smile fell for a second but both of them moved out, once they were out the door, Jasper hugged him, "I would visit you soon", "yeah, well thanks for today, I will see you in the morning, night J", "goodnight, Darling', dream about me" Jasper smirked and soon he was speeding away in his car.

Oh, Jasper Hale, I dream about you daily, Sebastian said to himself, rain pouring around him, while he was watching the silver car disappearing in the distance.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

A/N: I LOVED HOW THIS CHAPTER TURNED OUT, I WOULD LOVE TO READ SOME COMMENTS, THANKS FOR VOTING, ILY ALL :)