❂| 018. What are Monsters?

Paul's pov

He turned his face too fast, and I lost the battle, the blue staring into me, the forest went silent, Sam's voice became distant, all I could feel was how he laid under me, how his eyes was pleading and how there was the shift of gravity, I could feel it, everything in my body was changing, I could feel how Sam explained and the elders talked about the bond, how I joked that they are exaggerating it but I was wrong, the gravity shifted and nothing mattered to me, not anymore, all I wanted was to protect him, to cherish him, to keep him safe, for the first time it felt like I could breathe, like I was free, I blinked just to check, did it really happened, did my wish came true, the blue blinked with me and it was real, whatever I wished came true, I IMPRINTED ON SEBASTIAN SWAN "holy shit", I could hear Jared voice but Sam silenced him, and told me to move away from him, I denied but he used his alpha voice and I had to move, but I licked Sebastian face and lord, he's adorable, he hasn't changed, the same as I remember him in my memories.

Note: This is behind the scene chapter lol, enjoy, the chapter starts after the break.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

Emily knocked on the door to wake up Sebastian, he needed to leave early if he wanted to be at his house before Charlie arrives, "coming" he told her and soon, he was saying goodbye to her, "come visit us soon", she told him and he was waving back from the window of Sam's truck, Sam teased Seb, telling him stories when he was kid, "please, no more" Seb told him between his laugh, "my stomach hurt now" Sam told him, both of them were laughing again.

The Swan residence was in view and Sam could smell the leech, the sweet, sickening smell all around the house, the silver sedan was parked in front of the house, "he's early" Seb thanked Sam, "please, it was nothing, take care of your ankle", "I will, and I will visit you soon" "I have a feeling you will soon" Sam told him, he would be seeing a lot of Sebastian, now he's the mate of one of the shifters, he will soon be part of the pack too.

Sebastian opened the door and Jasper left the Sedan, before Sam could turn his truck and leave, Jasper was already pulling Sebastian into a hug, "what's wrong, J?" Seb asked him, Jasper took a moment to collect himself, "just missed you, Darling'", Seb smiled into the hug and kissed him, Sam saw it all, "this is bad" he spoke slowly with a tiring sigh and was pulling his truck out of there.

Jasper saw the bandage on Seb's ankle and was pulling him up, hands gliding beneath his legs, carrying him bridal style," I could walk, you know that right", "I know darling", but Jasper was smiling, both of them acting like nothing happened last night but till when?

Bella was awake and making cereal in the kitchen, "Seb, finally", she noticed how Jasper was carrying Seb and was quick to leave her bowl and check Seb for an injury, "I'm fine, just twisted my ankle, Jasper will help me with the stairs" he tilted his head upward to meet the golden eye, the same thing swirling in them as that of the silver wolf.

Seb left Jasper's side and was pulling her into a hug, Bella wrapped her arms around him, thankful that he was fine and then her eyes landed on Jasper, smiling so innocently, hiding whatever monster he was, Seb felt Bella getting tense in his arms, "not now, Bella, I will talk with him soon", "you believe me, Seb" she was surprised, "of course but on my basis", "yes, yes" and the twins broke the hug and then Jasper carried him easily to the room.

The long, pale fingers easily locked the door behind him and were putting Sebastian on the bed, he so easily pulled Jasper onto him, both of them falling on the never used sheets and laughing in each other's presence, till Jasper pulled back and retrieved the first aid box from the bathroom.

The cold seeped into Sebastian's leg soothing every nerve in his body, he easily removed the previous bandage and was wrapping a new one, kissing the pain away after he was done, Jasper's word.