❂| 023. "I should not have left him"- Paul & J

Sebastian swan was having those human days, when you feel you just wanna lay in bed and sleep more, eat your favorite cereal and lay in the sun and enjoy the warmth but seeing outside his window, the grey clouds were annoying him, like something clawing under his skin, "ughhhh", he groaned in his pillow.

Charlie knocked at his door, "Seb, school?", "Not today, I'm too tired", he tells him while still sulking on his bed. Charlie opens the door to see his son, hairy messy, wrapped up in blankets, this was so unlike Sebastian, he moves closer to sit on his bed, the mattress dipping because of his weight, "is something wrong, Seb?", he softly asks them, it was like seeing his son as a young kid again.

Sebastian Swan, was full of energy but sometimes he needs to charge too, Charlie knew it will happen soon, "you can take off today, just rest okay, I will bring dinner, no need to cook, okay", he moves closer to the sulking figure and kissed him on his head, "thanks, dad", Seb's voice was still muffled cause of the pillow, he sighed once he heard the door close and his phone pinged, opening the text.

Paul: Hello, wanna come over today?

Seb: typing...

Paul: could I pick you up or some another day?

Seb: some another please, it seems like I'm dying

Paul's anxiety reached a new level, he calmed his nerves before texting his imprint

Paul: are you fine? can I come?

Seb: Oh yes, just tired, took off from school.

Sebastian was gonna ask to Paul come over but when Jasper's figure flew through the window, he quickly messaged him that he gonna sleep more, to which Paul replied take care😊.

"Darling, Bella told me you were sulking", Jasper removed his coat, and moved toward the bed, when Seb gestured for him to come to lay with him, he happily obliged it, "I feel too tired, lord", he whined into Jasper's chest, pulling him closer to himself.

He smiled into the scent of lavender, "you are comfy", his voice vibrated through Jasper's body, before the cold one kissed his forehead, using his gift and putting him to rest, "sleep more, you will feel better", he tells him before moving them into the spooning position.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

The grey clouds have dispersed, sunlight falling from the window, it was noon and Sebastian still felt tired, he stretched himself like a cat before moving to the kitchen, he could hear utensils clacking, so he knew that Jasper would be there.

Sebastian wrapped his arms around Jasper's figure, allowing all his weight to be carried by the vampire who was wearing an apron and mixing some kind of batter, "what are you up to, my Luv?", he asked him, popping his head onto the other's shoulders, eyes falling on the pancake mix box, "pancakes, I thought you will like them", Jasper smoothly mixes the batters, easily standing the weight of his mate.

"I love them", Sebastian cooed near his ear, before moving to the chair, Jasper pulled the chair and gave him a small kiss before igniting the stove, "chocolate chips work?", Jasper asks him, while using the spatula to spread the batter, "yes, and honey, lot of it", "I know that already", Jasper tells him before flipping the pancake and adding some Choco chip on top it.

"How?", Sebastian asks him, as food was a strange topic for one who feeds on blood and another who lives on human food, they never talked about their favorite, like what kind of blood type Jasper like, that would be funny.

"your scent, it's like honey and caramel, sweet, but the nice kind of sweet", Jasper answers his question, before pulling the plate in front of him, and moves to make more of them, "and forest, pinecones, you smell like heaven to me, my love", Jasper continues to make pancakes while he feels warm hearing Sebastian telling that it's the best pancake he has ever tasted, "but don't tell Bella this, she takes her best pancake maker to her heart", "won't tell her", Jasper crosses his finger in front of his secret, a sign for secrecy.