1

Emptiness, all Cale felt was nothingness as if he was alone.

Well- that's true, after all Cale was dead right? Cale gave a small nod in agreement to his thoughts.

'So this is what death feels like? It's quite comfortable, it feels like sleep finally my slacker life comes!'

'Kids- hah- I miss them.... But they will be fine, there is Eruhaben-nim and hyung-nim who will take care of them.... I should apologize to them right? I broke my promise.... I hope they don't get angry and ruin everything..... Children are so terrible- it makes me confused, where did they get that side from? It must be because they hang out with Ron and Beacrox too much - it must be because they -'

'Ah by the way what happened to Choi han, Bud and Archie? They're getting closer to me, aren't they? I hope they are fine. Yes hopefully-'

Cale kept his eyes closed until he felt a hand tap his shoulder- wait..... A hand?! should no one come in his death?!

Cale immediately opened his eyes, he expected darkness to greet him the moment he opened his eyes but unfortunately all he could see in his eyes was a room with lights shining above it.

'What?'

"Cale-nim" Cale immediately turned his head and met someone he knew very well.

"Choi han?" Choi Han nodded slightly.

"Oh, you woke up Cale." Cale turned his head back and looked directly at someone he also recognized.

"Bud?"

"Yo." Another voice came in and Cale saw a man with his trademark white hair.

"Archie?......what exactly happened?" The three of them glanced at each other and nodded.

"I'll tell you." And the story session began.
--------------------------------------------------------
"So you mean when you woke up you were already in this room and in a child's body?" The three of them nodded, Cale sighed.

"By the way where are we?"

"We're in Korea, Cale-nim, and it looks like we're in an orphanage......" Cale lightly massaged his nose.

"Do we have any other information?" Bud nodded, he moved to one of the tables and took some paper then put it in the middle of the small circle they made.

"This is data about ourselves.... Somehow I can read the strange writings in this world. Basically, Archie and I are currently 9 years old, Choi han is 8 and you are 7 years old, Cale." Cale nodded.

"What about god of death? Did he talk to you guys?" Archie shook his head.

"Nope, I thought he'd talk when we all woke up, but it looks like the god didn't."

"Hah- I knew we should have killed that god first-" Choi han nodded solemnly.

"You're right Cale-nim." Bud looked at the two in disbelief, he turned to Archie who nodded as well.

"I've never tried fighting a god, but it looks like it would be fun."

Bud began to think about his life.

'Why do I have to be with these 3 madmen-'

"Ekhem! I can hear you guys..." Cale snorted.

"Good if you can hear it. Now tell us what happened to us."

"......Your family is terrible Cale" Cale blinked, he knew that. He knew that his family was a little bit-too-crazy.

"I know that. What did they do to you?" A sigh was heard.