11

After the white light disappeared, Cale looked around him, all he saw was an empty field as far as the eye could see, there was only one big house among the empty expanses.

Cale looked up at the sky, up there filled with stars scattered like sand on the beach, Cale subconsciously looked up at the sky with sparkling eyes. The other three people smiled while looking at Cale, they didn't care about anything around them, right now for them Cale was more beautiful than anything else.

Shortly after, a light appeared again, Bud pulled Cale towards them and hid Cale's body behind his body. The light from the beam dimmed, they could see 4 human figures standing, they wore small smiles.

One of them ran towards Cale, the figure ignored Bud who was in his way and immediately hugged Cale tightly.

"Cale! You have no idea how much I wanted to meet you in my form! My dream has finally come true!"

The figure pressed his own cheek and Cale's and then rubbed it passionately, he even managed to steal a small peck on Cale's cheek.

"Uh! Let me go!" Cale was trying his best to break free from that tight hug, but it was a shame Cale lost to that figure.

Cale's three hyungs certainly didn't accept what that figure had done, the three of them would have been ready to raise their weapons if it weren't for another figure who came hitting the figure who was hugging Cale.

Bugh!

"Aw! Sun! That hurts." The God of Sun snorted, she dragged the figure away from Cale.

Cale who was released from the tight hug was finally able to breathe again, Bud immediately walked over to Cale and wiped the kiss marks on Cale's cheeks with his handkerchief while grumbling.

A woman with blonde hair and green eyes sighed.

"Sorry, Death, as you all know he's always overreacting."

"Hey!" The woman ignored the offended cries from the others.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm the God of Sun, Angelina." The God of Sun, Angelina, smiled gently.

A man came forward, he had blue hair and beautiful violet eyes.

"Hello! I'm the God of Sea, Dylan. Nice to finally meet you."

Another man with fiery red hair and sharp golden eyes stepped forward, he flashed his full smile.

"Yo! I'm the God of War, Evander. But you can call me Evan." Evan elbowed someone who hadn't introduced himself, the man clicked his tongue.

The man stepped forward, he had jet black hair, his red eyes coldly scanned every human opposite him, the three people who were being stared at coldly could feel a cold feeling behind their backs. As those cold red eyes fell on Cale, they suddenly softened, the man smiled at Cale.

"God of Death, Abyss." Everyone was silent, the cold voice of the God of Death still gave those who heard it chills. The voice they heard now was completely different from the voice they heard 10 years ago.

Sensing the slightly awkward atmosphere, Abyss laughed.

"Hey! What's with you guys, heum? Don't worry, I won't bite, I've been tame!" Evan clicked his tongue.

"You are a wild animal."

"Hey!" Angelina shook her head, while Dylan had walked over to the four humans and invited them to chat. Dylan ignored the bickering between Abyss and Evan.