12

' 'It won't be difficult,' he said. It won't be hard, my ass! God of Death bastard!.' Cale clicked his tongue, he was very annoyed.

It felt like, Cale wanted to wrap his finger around Abyss's neck and strangle the black-haired man to death!

The goddamn god said, that the training Cale was about to do wouldn't be difficult! But what did Cale get? Every time the training finished Cale's entire body ached! Damn it! Cale was really pissed off!

Forget about that damn cuddling! Cale couldn't even sleep well!

Poke! Poke!

Cale sighed, he held back the finger that had been poking his cheek earlier.

"Abyss, stop it." Cale took a sharp glance at the man beside him. Abyss smiled widely.

"Hehe~ you finally saw me! You should pay attention to me, Cale!" Cale sighed, currently Cale and the Abyss were resting.

It had been 2 months since Cale and his three hyungs had set foot in this place. The activities the four of them did were training, eat, sleep and return to training. The four teenagers had even grown tired of seeing the faces of the four gods who trained them.

Well- once in a while they did get a break and could see the scenario unfolding in Seoul. The last time they watched, it was Dokja and his group who were slaughtering a group of losers who wanted to look cool. That means their training will also be completed.

"Cale~ don't ignore me~" Cale was trying his best not to roll his eyes.

"...Can we watch the scenario?" Abyss smiled and nodded her head.

"Sure, Cale!"

Ctak!

Abyss snapped his fingers and in that instant a blue screen appeared in front of Cale and Abyss.

Cale looked at the screen in front of him, there was now the face of Kim Dokja who had just hit the statue of one of the constellations.

Abyss laughed loudly as Dokja did that.

"Hahahaha! Good! Destroy it! You saw it, Cale? That's what you should do if you see things from other constellations besides me!"

"Who are you? My father?" Abyss gave a small grin.

"Well- I don't mind being your 'Daddy'-, if you destroy other constellation's stuff, I'll give you lots of coins!" Cale sighed.

"......What if they get angry and hate me instead?" Abyss chuckled.

"Who could be mad or hate you, heum? You are basically loved by everyone, Cale."

"......" Abyss chuckled.

Abyss's hand moved to gently brush Cale's red hair.

"Ah- you're so adorable!" Cale sighed again.

Whoosh! Trang!

A wooden sword flew right into the Abyss's hand which was about to touch Cale's hair again. The sword plunged into the ground directly behind Abyss. The black hair gave a small grin at the sight of the wooden sword, Cale's body slightly trembled-

'Damn it, if that wooden sword hits my head, then my head will have a hole and I'll die! That's scary'

Abyss glanced at the crowd of people coming.

"Oh! You guys came?"

Evan clicked his tongue.

"Stop your nonsense Abyss." Abyss smiled playfully again.