5

The reactions of the people in the carriage were different, some tried to get out through the window, some tried to call the police. The situation in the carriage was extremely chaotic, but it didn't bother Cale and Archie in the least.

The two of them remained calm and looked around, seeing the composure they had might lead people to speculate that the two teenagers had often been dealing with uncontrollable situations like this.

Well~ they weren't wrong, Cale and Archie had indeed faced very chaotic situations quite often while at war. Moreover Archie, as the strongest warrior of the Whale tribe who had lived for hundreds of years, of course Archie had often been involved in life-and-death battles, so a situation like this wouldn't affect the white-haired one in the slightest.

"What should we do now Cale? Kill?" Cale was silent, he was still watching the blue screen in front of him.

"For now let's calm down and observe the situation." Archie nodded slightly and listened to the shorter boy's words. After living for 10 years together, Archie's nature slowly changed, some of Cale's traits even caught on to him. If it weren't for that, Archie would have killed everyone here by now-

Cale glanced at the protagonist of this world, he saw Kim Dokja who was calming Yoo sangah beside him. Just then Cale saw the big man who stood up from his seat.

'Another important character-'

"Come on everyone! Everyone calm down. Start breathing calmly!" The man took a step and stood where the Dokkaebi had previously been present.

Cale looked at the man, he had a short haircut with a large build that looked very strong. And Cale admitted the man was quite handsome.

"Have you guys calmed down? Please stop all your actions and watch me for a moment." Archie snorted at the command.

"I'm very calm." Cale resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

The people who were crying, trying to break the windows as well as those who were trying to make phone calls stopped. All eyes gathered on him, the big man opened his mouth again. "As you know, in the event of a national disaster, a small disturbance can result in a large loss of human life. For that I will now take control of the situation."

"What? Who are you?"

"National disaster? What are you talking about?"

Several people argued against the man controlling the situation, then the man took out an official identification card from his wallet. "I am an army lieutenant serving in unit 6502." Cale glanced at the badge and got the name from the owner, Lee Hyunsung.

The faces of several people became relieved. "A soldier! He is a soldier!"

However, it was still too early to feel relieved.

"I just received a message from my unit."

People were gathered in front of the cell phones of those soldiers, of course Cale and Archie didn't bother to approach. What for? There is no point.

After reading the message from the email, several people swallowed their saliva with difficulty and started asking questions.

"Soldier-nim what happened?"

"I have tried my unit, but..."

"Blue house! What is Blue house doing now? Please contact the president quickly!"

Archie frowned. "Are they stupid? What can the army do in a situation like this? If they rely on the government then they will all be dead in the next 30 minutes." Cale nodded in agreement with Archie's words.