Special chapter : Beacrox / Vicross

Beacrox didn't know when he had started noticing every little move his young master made.

Could this be started since 2 years ago? Or could it be that he had actually done that the first time he had set foot in the Henituse household? Beacrox himself wasn't convinced.

But to be honest he felt that his young master was a little different lately, or could it be just his feelings or maybe he was just overreacting? But Beacrox remained convinced that this young master did look a bit like he was in another world and not here.

Beacrox let out a small sigh and turned his attention away from the young master who was absentmindedly looking at the grassy plains behind the window, "perhaps I'm just exaggerating." He muttered, but still his gaze returned to the redhead.

Since when did his young master become this strange? well- he knew his young master was a bit of a-quite-weird person, but lately he's been getting a bit over the top.

The redhead was sometimes daydreaming, and when he saw children with an average of 9 years present nearby he could see the sadness flashing in those normally cold eyes, and it happened not only to the children but to the members as well. their families, well- that was enough -too much- to make Beacrox worry about Cale.

Beacrox admitted that the way Cale looked at them was warm, sometimes he could even see the young master's lips curling up like a little child. And for the sake of any Gods in the world -even though Beacrox doesn't believe in Gods one bit - that's adorable! It felt like he wanted to take his young master to his room, tie him to the bed, give the young master a pleasure that would make him feel like he was in heaven, see all the expressions that could be put out by his normally flat face, hear his sighs or screams when he reached peak, his voice as he begged Beacrox to move faster, Cale's face that was flushed red with the hole completely filled with his-

Bug!

Beacrox hit himself as the thought flashed through his head.

'You perverted bastard! Since when did you start imagining young master Cale in such a way?! if father finds out you're going to die Beacrox!'

On the other side Cale looked at Beacrox strangely.

'What's with that torturer? He's not planning to torture me is he?' Cale shuddered in horror as the image of Beacrox tormenting Venion and Clopeh flashed through his brain, it was terrifying.

Cale continued to stare at Beacrox with a frown on his forehead, he glanced at Beacrox's side and met a gaze from Ron. Ron smiled at Cale, and Cale suddenly felt a chill run down the back of his neck.

"I apologize young master. I guess I'll have to talk to Beacrox." Cale blinked once, he glanced back at Beacrox who was now looking back at him. How did Cale explain it- the look Beacrox gave him felt completely different-

'He couldn't possibly be planning to torture me, could he? Right?'

Cale gave a small nod, "yes you guys may go."

Ron smiled, he quickly exited Cale's room and was deftly followed by Beacrox. "Excuse us young master." Cale nodded curtly.

"They are terrible," Cale whispered.

"You're right Cale" Cale sighed again when he heard the answer from Super rock, well at least Cale never felt lonely even though there was no one around him because he had enough conversations in his head which sometimes gave him a headache.

Outside the room Ron was still walking and faithfully followed by his son, the father and son pair finally arrived at their son's territory - the kitchen - and Ron immediately came face to face with his son.