16

Dokja woke up exactly two hours later. He heard Bihyung's voice in his head asking why did he sleep so long?

Dokja sighed, wanting to pull Bihyung's cheeks wide. Come on, Dokja just woke up, and the first thing he heard was that annoying voice from Dokkaebi.

"......Ah, Dokja-ssi is awake." When Dokja opened his eyes, he immediately looked at Heewon who was also smiling at him.

"Yoo Sangah-ssi rested. We didn't sleep well last night."

Dokja turned and saw Sangah sleeping on the wall. Faintly, Dokja nodded.

'Of course. They must be worried about me and Cale. Really- where's Cale?'

Dokja was about to open his mouth again when Heewon preceded him.

"By the way, are Lee Hyunsung's thighs comfortable?" Dokja slightly turned around and saw Hyunsung who was in a daze.

"Today in the morning....... The officer on duty will do the job."

No wonder Dokja felt his neck hurt - the height of the pillow supporting his head was very uncomfortable. It turned out to be Hyunsung's thigh.

"Dokja hyung... Cale hyung...." Dokja heard the sound of a child mumbling, he then started to notice something heavy on his stomach.

Dokja looked down to see Gilyoung sleeping and leaning against him.

Carefully, Dokja lifted his body and Gilyoung's body.

Heewon gave the clothes collision to use some of the pillows for Gilyoung.

Dokja mumbled a thank you and gently placed Gilyoung's head on top of the pile of clothes.

Dokja heard Bihyung's voice again, the voices of the constellations and the blue screen that alternately appeared in front of him.

Dokja clicked his tongue when he saw the constellations who were curious about his past.

'Son of a b-haa, they're really trying to peek into my past, huh?'

Dokja glanced at the blue screen that had just appeared last.

[ Coin Owned : 22,650 C ]

(You guys want to know how much coin Cale have-? Don't ask me, I lost count-)

Dokja finally reached the target number of coins he wanted, not in vain last night he worked very hard.

"What should we do today? Like yesterday......"

"No, not today. It only worked for one day."

Heewon nodded. If they had to do something like last night then he would immediately drag Cale into the green room. Who cared about the fact that Cale was so strong? Cale was a small child.

Dokja was also thinking the exact same thing as Heewon.

'It would be very dangerous if we did something like last night. We can do that because WOS provides detailed places where hidden green spaces will appear. If we're lucky maybe we'll find some other secret room, but WOS never reveal any other secret room other than last night. I can't harm Cale, last night I was lucky to have 2 items-'

"Then...."

"Today we will completely end the third scenario."

"Hah?" Dokja looked around, he couldn't find Cale and his three hyungs.

Dokja starts to get worried.

Initially Dokja was not going to carry out this plan, but after hearing Joonghyuk's thoughts earlier. Yesterday, Joonghyuk did that to buy time. However, the story is different today.