9

When Yoo Joonghyuk opened his eyes in the 3rd round, he somehow felt a strange feeling in his heart. He felt that something was wrong this round.

Joonghyuk shook his head lightly in order to get rid of the absurd thought that crossed his head, he had to focus and finish all the scenarios in this round. 3 rounds was enough to make Joonghyuk lose his mind.

In these 3 rounds, Joonghyuk kept losing the people he was with, and it was all because of a small mistake he made.

Joonghyuk was angry, he was angry with himself for being so weak that he finally lost everything.

Joonghyuk wanted to scream, he wanted to tear his chest and rip out the beating heart in his body. He wanted to do whatever it took to get rid of the feelings of anger, sadness, and guilt that were bubbling up inside of him. He lost the people who accompanied him, he lost the people he loved. It's all his fault, he ruined everything-

["This is not your fault."

"One crash is not the end."

-------------------------------------------------- -------

"You still here? You don't have a job?"

-------------------------------------------------- -------

"Hey, don't kill yourself in front of me-"

"How does a child know the word suicide-"

"......"

-------------------------------------------------- --------

"Tsk."

"...you or I are the real adults?"

-------------------------------------------------- -------

"haa- what do I want to do? I want to live as a rich slacker!"

"...do you want to be a slacker? You're still young and have thought about it?"

"You insulted my dream, huh?"

"......haa- you really are a child."

"Hey!"]

Joonghyuk sighed, if it weren't for those words maybe Joonghyuk would have killed himself long ago. But still, after he died he would keep his eyes open again in this train carriage, with the same people who would eventually die at his hands.

A small smile flashed, but it disappeared as soon as he remembered that the person who had said that to him wasn't here. During the last 2 rounds, Joonghyuk tried to find the red-haired kid. But he couldn't find him, he disappeared as if he never existed in this world.

Sometimes, Joonghyuk thought that the kid was actually just an illusion that his brain created due to the chaos that always haunted him during his high school days, but then Joonghyuk convinced himself that the kid wasn't his hallucination- yes, Cale was real and not his imagination.

Joonghyuk glanced at his left hand, there was a bracelet wrapped in red that reminded him of Cale. Joonghyuk also used the bracelet as a barrier for himself from going crazy.

The black haired man touched the bracelet in his hand.

'I was really looking forward to meeting you, Cale.'

Joonghyuk's hand moved again, he reached into his pocket and took out the candy he's always had.

A smile reappeared on Joonghyuk's cold face. Joonghyuk is not a fan of sweets, but this strawberry flavored candy has always been an exception for him. After all, Cale had given him the same candy once. At that time, for the first time Joonghyuk liked the sweet taste of candy.