Ace

I was getting bored at the club what started as a business meeting which surprisingly went very well turned into a drunken night that I was no longer enjoying.

"Can we leave now? " I looked over at my brother who was standing by the rail looking down at the dance floor "what is it ?" I asked curiously getting up.

Following his line of sight I saw a beautiful woman grinding on a very tall man. My brother looked like he was ready to murder the poor boy for even touching her and I was slowly starting to feel the same. She was beautiful long curly brown hair with pink highlights, strong cheekbones, an hour glass figure and the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen.

"She's beautiful " my brother voiced my thoughts as I continued to gawk at the girl like a horny teenager, we watched her whisper something into the guy ear before she walked off heading towards the bathroom and he watched her.

Turning to my brother I already saw him heading after her as I followed quickly behind making sure he didn't scare her off. "Come on baby let's have some fun" me and my brother heard at the same time followed be a scream we rounded the corner and saw the same girl pressed up against the wall fighting off this asshole.

Before I could react my brother had him on the floor splattering blood all over his knuckles as the girl shook violently against the wall.

"That's enough Dante ! " I shouted at him knowing he would kill this dude right in front of her and she already looked ready to pass out.

Dante giving one more hard kick to the rib and started wiping his bloody knuckles, we both turned our attention to the scared girl. " are you okay angle ?" Dante said to her as she looked at him wide eyed tears streaming down her face.

" I'm fine... thank you I didn't... I was just trying to use the bathroom" she said in a small cracked voice leaning against the wall as she started wiping her face. My heart was beating violently in my chest wanted to hold her close to me and kiss away those tears but I restrained myself, my brother went to wipe a tear from her face and she flinched so hard her back slammed against the wall.

"Im sorry ! I'm so sorry I.. " she shook her head pushing her hair from her face in distress " your hand just came so fast I.. I'm sorry"

she finally said looking down as my brother narrowed his eyes at her. Watching her now she showed all the signs of being abused which explains her flinching, my hands clinched into fist at the thought of someone beating her as I thought back to the guy she was with. "Who.." before Dante could get his words out the same guy rounded the corner.

"Mila... baby there you are I was so worried why are you crying " he brushed right past us cupping her cheeks softly in his hands like she was a delicate flower as she leaned into him wrapping her arms around him. " I was attacked by a man and these two... "she looked over at us with a soft smile "they helped me I was frozen carter I didn't know what to do I thought I gotten better I'm sorry for worrying you."

she hung her head in shame as a submissive would do and I narrowed my eyes feeling jealousy flare in my chest at how close they were Dante looked as if he was ready to shoot this guy between the eyes.

"Shhh baby it's okay you're okay now no more crying it isn't your fault I should've walked with you I was looking for Emily " he kissed her forehead as he picked her shaking body up bridal style looking over at us "thank you so much she has.. a hard time with men and it causes panic attacks I didn't think I should've walked with her if anything would've happened to her.. " she clutched his shirt before he could say more as he sighed "just thank you so much" he said sincerely.

"It was my pleasure I do own this place after all can't have men hurting women now can we?"

Dante said in a tight voice as he crossed his arms over his chest. Mila wiggles out of carter .. I think his name was arms and slowly walked over to Dante before wrapping her tiny arms around his waist her head meeting just below his chest.

"Thank you.. " she smiled up at him as he looked down at her with so much adoration I didn't even know possible for him. She blushed and let go walking over to me and stood up on tip toes kissing my left cheek. I was shocked by her bravery and she smiled softly " thank you too um.. " I smirked "I'm ace and that's my older brother Dante " she smiled again peeking at him " thank you Dante.. " she looked at me " thank you ace".

Carter smiled at the interaction not seeming jealous
at all which made me wonder if they were even dating or just very close.

Carter walked over and nodded to us both as he grabbed Mila hand and led her out of the hallway, she looked back before rounding the corner " I hope I see you two around on better terms " she smiled softly before disappearing behind the corner and I watched her wishing I was the one taking her home.

I looked over at my brother who watched her with narrowed eyes " call Joey I want some information on our little dove " the way he said our made my heart race with ownership my brother and I would make her ours and I couldn't wait until that day happened.

For now we had to deal with the creep currently passed out on the ground. I hated men who tried to forced women to do anything let alone put their hands on them. I never knew my mother but the thought of any man hurting her made me rage.

Women deserve respect and love not to be beaten and raped and abused. Hell I hated when we had to kill women but certain ones were just to dangerous to us not to. Even when it came to hurting woman it was never I nor Dante who delivered the torture like we would a man. We had females in our circle that would handle it.

Once the torture was done it was usually Dante who would end the woman's life quick and get rid of the body.

Groaning on the floor snapped me out of my thought process as Dante squatted down near the bleeding man.

"We are going to have so much fun with you " Dante said darkly.

Indeed we were brother.