Mila

Being with two men should feel wrong to me it should feel disgusting or jealousy filled but it's not. For the short while I've known Dante and ace they seem to share everything completely and it works for them now the sharing includes me.

Being with ace last night was amazing he preyed on my fears and freed me from the hinges of my trauma. I never knew you could use something so dark and dirty to feel so safe and protected and freed. It might have been my first time but I didn't care I took my pain and pleasure and wasn't ashamed of what I was feeling.

Dante is different though while ace might fuck with emotions and show me everything through his eyes and words Dante will hold it in. When he choked me I was scared at first and then I realized he was triggered I've acted off of my triggers before. He felt so much remorse if I didn't stop him I probably would've lost him.

Dante is always the strong one protect me my friends and ace but who protects him. When does he get a chance to be vulnerable and let someone be there for him.

I want to be that person I want to free his demons and hold him through the storm.

"Baby girl" I look up at Dante through hooded eyes " I lost you to your thoughts "

I smile softly pulling him down for a deep kiss, sliding my tongue in his mouth he groans wrapping his arms around me as I slightly pull away.

"I'm right here with you" sliding my small hand over his stubble covered cheek I flash him a bright smile.

His eyes track down to my neck narrowing slightly and with a Yelp I'm up and over his shoulder heading out the office.

" I need you in my bed right now " he growls walking with purpose down the hallway to his room. Kicking open the door the blood rushes to my head and suddenly I'm being tossed down on a soft mattress.

"Strip, now" he looks at me standing at the edge of the be as he slowly unbuttons his shirt taking his time reveling rock hard abs that I want to trace with my tongue. His skin is golden and with slight hair on his chest and more sexy tattoos.

I bite down on my lip as I yank ace's shirt over my head tossing it onto an unknown location. Sitting up on my knees I slide my hands up his shoulders pushing his shirt off as it falls to the floor.

Looking up at him I tilt my head sliding my hand down his body slowly using my fingers to remember how he feels. He watches me with lowered eyes as I see the hard tent in his pants.

"Baby girl" he growls " you are playing with fire."

"Burn me baby" I slide my tongue over his six pack keeping eye contact as I start to unbuckle his pants.

Pulling them down as far as he lets me I grasps his cock in my hands. He's big and thick and my small hand barely fits around his length.

He lets out a hiss gripping my hair tightly "Suck" he demands in a low rasp. Sucking his mushroom head into my mouth I moan at the taste sliding my tongue over tasting his pre cum.

A low growl comes from his throat as he watches me, relaxing my throat just like I read in a book before I take him further sucking harder.

"Fuck baby you look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth." Pressing my thighs together I wiggle on the bed my pussy dripping with need as I start to suck him off.

He gives me the lead way at first before he takes control and starts slamming his length down on throat. Bracing my hands on his thighs I hold on as he uses me for his pleasure.

Suddenly I'm pushed back on the bed on my back and he hovers over me lifting my hips up and sliding a pillow under my lower back. I stare at his length scared not knowing how it will fit.

Dante strokes my hips softly leaning down so his lips brush against mine "don't worry baby girl we'll make it fit."

I gasp when he angles his cock and slides into my pussy stretching me painfully around , my back arches off the bed as he lets out a deep groan watching his còck disappear inside me.

"Fuck baby girl you're so fucking tight" he rasps out, reaching down he massages my clit with his thumb pulling out and sliding back in getting me wetter by the second.

"It's to much Dante it hurts " i whimper as he pushes deeper my heart is pounding in my ears, unrecognizable moans are leaving my lips. He's so deep in this position I feel so full and he's not even all the way in yet.

"Take it baby girl ,take every inch of me like a good little girl...I know you can " he pushes in deeper holding my hips down against the pillows forcing me to take every inch until he fills me to the hilt.

"Oh god" I cry out when a sharp sting lands on my ass and Dante looks at me with hooded eyes " not god baby me scream my fucking name."

He slams into me before pulling out all the way to the tip slamming In again and again. "Dante" my moans are coming out louder and i fear somebody will hear me but right now I can't find it in me to care.

Dante fucks me rough and hard taking me like he owns me, the headboard bangs against the wall as his powerful thrusts pound into me so much he has my eyes rolling back.

"Cum for me I wanna feel you milk my cock dry" adding pressure to my clit he slams inside me harder and harder until I'm a screaming mess falling into a deep ecstasy.

" Fuck fûck FUCKK" he roars as he slams into me one last time exploding inside me. His hot cum soaks my walls with his cum as stars explode behind my eyelids coming down from my high.

Pulling out slowly he leans down kissing me roughly sliding his tongue in my mouth before pulling away. " I told you that you could take me baby."

I smile lazily at him wrapping my arms around his neck I pull him down for a kiss. This man and his brother are doing funny things to my heart but hey I'm not complaining.