Ace

My room is right next to the guest room and Dante room is across from it I heard carter mumble what he did about bad dreams before they feel asleep and it has me wondering what Mila suffers from.

She looked scared to sleep here but not scared of us more scare of herself like she was worried she would do something to scare us off. I strip down to my boxers as I climb in bed looking at my wall I sigh putting my gun under my pillow. Me and Dante need to figure out who was behind the shooting they could've killed us or worse killed Mila and that is not an option.

I will raise hell and burn this city to the ground before I let anyone hurt her especially some rival pussy gang. With that thought in mind and Mila on my mind also I finally close my eyes letting sleep settle in.

I walk into the play room to see a beautiful girl on her knees for me her head down in submission, her thick silky thighs spread apart and her chest out just like I taught her. " such a good girl hm angel waiting patiently for me to do whatever I want to that body of yours "

I stand infront of her tilting her chin up so her eyes connect to mine " yes sir " she says softly her bright brown eyes staring at me. " what should I do with you " I walk around her checking for any faults in her pose, seeing none I smirk feeling please " stand up Mila " she stands quickly keeping her head down as she turns to me.

I pull her in by her hips feeling her soft body against my gripping her ass tightly as she lets out a yelp.       " What should I do to my sweet sub hm? Should I fuck you into exhaustion, maybe tie you down and make you cum on my tongue over and over again until you can't even remember your own name."

She whimpers at my words as I play with her ass. " yes sir please do anything you want to me I'm yours.." she bites down on her lip, sliding my hand between her thighs to find her pussy wet and dripping. " spread your legs for me angel" she does as I command and just before I can slide my finger inside her...

A scream wakes me up from my dream, I shoot up grabbing my gun from under the pillow I rush next door Dante running out as well. I kick open the door as another gut wrenching sob sounds off through the walls and Dante flicks on the lights and what we see shatters my heart. Mila Is moving on the bed screaming her heart out with her eyes closed shut and tears streaming down her face as carter tries to wake her up.

" Mila you're dreaming it's just a dream open your eyes baby I'm right here it's not real."

Me and Dante are frozen in shock as Emily looks panicked watching carter try to wake her up and finally Mila eyes pop open they are red and puffy and she looks so scared that it tears my heart in two. She makes eye contact with me and my brother as her lip wobbles and she realizes what's going on.

"I'm so.. sorry " she cries as she scrambles out the bed running past me and Dante before we can stop her and down the hall to the nearest bathroom slamming the door closed.

Carter looks heartbroken as he winces blood seeping through his patch and he gets off the bed "carter stop you are bleeding we have to get back down to the doctor."

"I don't care about that right now Mila is scared and she needs me I can just.. " he winces as more blood gushes out and Emily looks panicked. " we'll go after her " my brother says " she'll be in more pain if you aren't okay we go it just go."

Emily nods and slides under carter arm helping him wobble out he turns back looking at us with a pained expression " please help her " Emily tugs him along as me and Dante make our way down the hall.

"What do we say to her " I look to Dante as he for the first time in a long time looks helpless and unsure " whatever makes her feel better" he unlocks the door with the key and slowly walks in as I follow him.

Mila is in the tub laying down in a fetal position with her knees to her chest as she sobs quietly to herself with her eyes closed. I feel my heart thump hard in my chest wanting to kill who or whatever makes her feel so scared and helpless as Dante kneels down by the tub.

" Little dove.. let me help you out it's cold in there everything is okay I promise" he sounds pained while talking to her as I watch her slowly sit up and climb out the tub and into his lap gripping him tightly. "It felt so real.. all the blood , the bruises the screaming it wouldn't stop why wouldn't it stop.. " she sobs into his shoulder as he hold her tightly.

" I just want it all to stop but every time I close my eyes I see her on the floor in a puddle of her own blood.. and she's not breathing " she sobs out her body shaking more as I kneel beside them rubbing her back.

"Who's on the floor angel..?" I ask hesitated not knowing if she's ready to share more " my mom.. " she says softly as she looks at me " I was 10 years old when my dad killed her.. he beat her to death and then ran I found her.. on the floor she wasn't moving.. and I was so scared and alone and she just wouldn't move."

Dante is shaking as he holds her and she grabs my hand with a sniffle " I dream about it.. other times i dream about what happened in foster care I'm a mess ace.. I'm broken " she mumbles tiredly. "You are not broken little dove you are so strong and brave and you will get better... I swear it" Dante says with so much force as I nod " you won't be sad forever angel."

"Please don't leave.. I just need a minute " she whispers brokenly as I move closer running my fingers through her hair.

"We aren't going anywhere...not now.. not ever "