Dante

Me and ace rush to the hospital where Mila currently is with Devi hot on our trail. These few weeks have been torture without our girl. She's sad and upset and this is the second time we've been notified she's been in the hospital in the past 48 hours.

Devi refuses to leave and honestly I'm done trying. As much as I hate my brother he's still blood and we can't change that so I have been dealing with him and ace bickering over every little thing. Ace is on a short fuse more people have turned up dead or hospitalized because of him. At least none of them were innocent he still has his humanity.

Me I've just been closed off trying to get in touch with my little dove aching for her wanting to explain everything and make it all better but she isn't ready and it's driving me nuts.

The one thing that is really driving me crazy though is how devi treated her that night. I've never seen my brother be so soft and gentle with anyone. He tried to cover it up quick and fast but I saw it. It pissed me off to have him thinking of her like that. She isn't his.

But it also gave me a glimpse of the man he hides underneath. Someone I never thought I would see.

I spot Hailey and Carter and rush over to them.

"Where is she ?!" I demand ace and Devi hot on my trail.

"Haven't you done enough ?! " Hailey wipes her tears and stands up going toe to toe with me " all you and your fucked up family have done is drive my best friend to the brink of insanity and now she's in a hospital bed and they won't tell us why because we aren't family " she scoffs as carter grabs her hand.

"Calm down baby" he looks to me " she's in room 213 good luck getting anything out of those doctors unless she allows it and don't think for a second you pricks are off the hook." He pulls Hailey back letting us through.

We run into a doctor coming out of her room with a grim look on his face.

"Mila song where is she ?" Ace demands

"Are you family ?" The doctor asks eyeing the three of us.

Before I can speak Devi beats us too it.

" we are her fiancés now tell us what's going on and where she is before I smash your skull into this wall" he growls out and ace and I look at him like he has two heads.

Now who the fuck does he thin-

" You're fiancé sirs came in yesterday with a shattered hand that may require surgery if it doesn't heal right she's also came in this morning non responsive and bleeding very much" he explains.

My blood runs cold as I feel ace and Devi stiffen next to me.

" We were able to bring her back and stop the bleeding but the bad news is.. she lost the baby." He explains.

Baby ? What baby ? Oh god.. no.

"What baby Mila wasn't pregnant she never showed any signs of being pregnant.." ace starts but the doctor cuts him off.

"She was exactly 15 weeks pregnant and had what you call a ectopic pregnancy.. it's when the baby is growing outside of her Uterus also known as a tube pregnancy."

My head is spinning my baby was pregnant.. with our baby and she didn't know we didn't know we couldn't protect her and the baby our baby.

FUCK

"It's very clear that none of you knew which isn't uncommon since she was still getting her period every month but it is true between the stress and the strain from obvious workouts she does and add stress that she's been going through this past 3 weeks on top of pain killers and not eating properly the baby didn't have a fighting chance." He says sadly.

My world is shattering I never understood pain even when my mom died I was still young but hearing that my baby is dead and the woman I love doesn't know yet is breaking me in ways I couldn't imagine.

"I'm truly sorry.. before we assisted in helping her fully remove the pregnancy because her body wasn't passing it we took a sonogram..." the doctor hands them picture to me.

"It was a girl.. she lost a daughter you lost a daughter and I'm sorry.. she's sleeping right now but she has to know when she wakes up she'll need you 3" he sighs and nods before walking off.

"This can't be happening " ace whispers refusing to look at the picture me on the other hand I can't stop looking. That's my daughter.. so small and unprotected and I couldn't save her.

I hear ace smash his fist into a wall but I'm to out of it to do anything I feel a crushing pain on my chest it hurts so bad that it feels as if somebody stabbed it with a hot poker. Ace sobs soon reach my ears and I snap out of it ready to comfort my baby brother like I always do. To my surprise Devi is already hugging him tightly refusing to let go ace fights for a second not wanting anything from Devi but the grief hits hard.

No matter how much ace fights and screams and threatens Devi doesn't let go he comforts our brother until ace slumps against him letting his tears flow freely.

Hailey is quickly by my side looking at the picture in my hand as Carter peeks into Mila room making sure we didn't wake her. She's already so broken.. this will destroy her.. and I can't protect her from it.

Despite how much I know Hailey hates me right now she embraces me into her small arms.

"Don't blame yourself nobody knew we all could be equally to blame but don't take the grief all on your own she needs us to be strong.. she needs you she may not want it right now but she needs your love.. fight for her." She whispers hugging me tight.

I feel a sob leave my chest as I fall to my knees letting the tears fully fall letting myself feel everything and it fucking hurts. It hurts so bad. I feel Carter hand on my shoulder and Hailey rubbing my back. God I fucked up. I fucked up so bad and I'm afraid. I'm afraid my little dove might not survive the  news. Everything is beyond damaged and broken our lives are completely fucked.

And I don't know where to start to fix it.