Ace

Anger. Red hot boiling anger. It's all I feel it blows through me like bullets piercing different parts or my body. They threatened her. My little mouse my girl. And now, everyone will die.

My brother and I have barely gotten her just getting a taste and already her life is in danger. We have a rat someone is feeding our information and I can't find the bastard.

They know about Mila, they've followed us and they've seen her. They want her dead, to see me and my brother fall with her. She's mine.

No one is going to touch her anyone who tries will die a slow painful death by my hands. I will crave their hearts out and feed it to them, they fucked with the wrong family.

Mila is precious with her life is simple easy, our broken princess she's so strong and doesn't even see it. She has the power to bring men to their knees and to look like a fucking Queen while doing it.

I will keep her safe that is my vow to my little mouse she will not come to be harmed I will not allow it. They think my brother is deadly because I let him doing all the talking while I sit back with an easy smile on my face.

I will bring hell and pain to their lives when I find them I will burn this fucking city to the ground and not let a flame touch her. I'm obsessed she is my new purpose.

I never thought I would need a woman to give me a reason to be the strongest I'm only human I know how easily I can fall. For her, I will be untouchable, unleashed and unhinged. I'm letting my demons out to play now you don't threaten what's mine.

Watching her sleep cuddled up with my brother does something funny to my heart. I know he hurt her I can see the bruises on her neck and when he finally wakes up I'll beat his ass. I know my brother he didn't mean to hurt her or scare her and apparently she can see that too.

He suffers more then I do his rage he can't control the ptsd the depression the stress they all wound him up tight. Restricting his better judgment like a knife in his throat constantly. He fights a losing battle everyday something he can never win only control.

For a short while. But my little mouse she'll bring him back from the edge kicking and screaming if she has to. She's strong and she wields the power to do so.

Little mouse little mouse you will be the reason this city runs red with blood. It's not your fault but if it comes down to you or others... I will always choose

YOU.