Mila

Blood. So much fucking blood. It stains the floor the man screaming and swinging on the chain back and forth as Dante delivers brutal blows to his gut.

Ace is watching a cigarette between his lips as he lights it. A cruel evil smirk dances across his lips. Dante steps back once the man is a blubbering mess crying and spitting blood.

"Now I'm going to ask you again.." Dante rough cold voice carrying over the cemented cell. " Who do you work for and what do they want with my girl."

Fuck. Fuck me on a stick. Someone is after me but who..why?! I've never done anything barely can speak to half the population so why do they want me?

"I swear I don't know what you're talking about" the bruised man sobs blood spilling from his lips.

I watch stunned and unable to move as Ace grabs a piece of pliers walking over to the man smacking his face lightly.

"The problem is... we don't believe you so here's what's going to happen" Ace offers calmly like the two are having a nice conversation over coffee.

"I'm going to start pulling teeth... still no answer I slice off an ear and after that I will start with your fingers." ace gives him a nasty grin his eyes cold , dark and scary.

I wanna puke as I watch ace start ripping teeth from the man's skull slowly, he cries and sputters trying to move away. More blood gushing from his gums.

It's disgusting but I can't stop watching it,teeth clatter to the floor two, three , four. I hold in a gasp hiding myself smaller against the door.

I'm so fucking scared of ace right now but I'm also..turned on? What the fuck is wrong with me. This man is bleeding and crying while my boyfriend rips his teeth from his mouth and I watch with my other boyfriend. That is called for all types of fucked up.

Although they think I'm sleep in bed. Not being a little ninja spy and watching them brutally torture a man. They have been so sweet these past few weeks since Dante hurt me by accident.

The dates have been incredible but unfortunately neither one of them have touched me since that day. I think Dante is worried he will really hurt me and ace is being supportive.

But.. what if i want Dante to hurt me what if I like the feeling of his hands around my throat. What if I enjoy his cruel side more then his nice I might even crave it.

With ace I know it's all animal instincts, he wants to tear me apart, suck , mark and bite all over me. I want that to god I want that so bad.

Sneaking down here after finding the bed empty was probably a dumb idea but fuck it. They want me to accept them evil and all so I need to see what they can do. I don't wanna be in shock or scared I wanna embrace everything there are.

I rather learn who I'm with now, then them hide it from me, I need all of them not just the sweet parts.

Screaming brings me out of my dazed thinking. Ace has started cutting the man's fingers off he starts with the pinky then the ring finger but before he can get to the middle the man screams out.

"OKAY...okay" he says defeatedly and in pain. "The American mob boss RoK they call him RoK somebody is feeding him information about your girl...pictures and old family history of hers" he pants out.

"RoK has an interest in her... he wants her and he'll go through you to get her no matter what and he's planning to take her soon that's all I know I swear !!!" He cries.

Dante pulls the gun from his pants smacking it against the man's face lightly. "Then you will be the perfect message to send to him to let him know that OUR GIRL" Dante growls out.

"Will not be touched or fucked with" before the man can respond Dante puts a bullet in his skull and the sound and the immediate shock cause me to let out a loud scream.

Two heads whip towards my direction before I can hide Dante looks horrified seeing me standing there but ace looks... mad and.. proud? No that can't be.

"Little mouse..." ace calls calmly and darkly curling his index finger he makes a come here motion and my feet start moving.

He stares at me with a primal gaze pinning me with his dark eyes until I'm standing right in front of him. He quickly puts the gun to my head and I gasp looking at him wide eyed.

"Ace " Dante growls behind me " brother silence I would like to ask my little mouse some questions.

Looking into ace eyes I know he won't hurt me and there may be a gun to my head but the person behind it makes me feel safer.

"Little mouse how much of that did you see?" Darting my eyes back and forth between the now dead man and ace I gulp.

" All of it" I say softly looking up at him.

"Naughty little dove" Dante comes behind me gripping my neck in his rough hands.

"And what did you think?" Ace asks calm and neutral.

Whimpering as Dante hand tightens and releases my neck a few times I bite down on my lip.

"Scared..." I say.
"And?" Dante asks.

"Turned on.." a low growl comes from behind me as ace looks me over with a smirk.

"Let's fix that shall we little mouse" ace whispers against my lips before kissing me hard. Kissing back with just as much intensity must make me crazy he just put a gun to my head I just watched them kill a man. Nothing about this screams normal but with his lips on me and Dante behind me I can't seem to care.

Well this night just got interesting.