Mila

Bliss complete and utter bliss. People go their whole lives looking for someone who gets them, who understands their trauma and brings them out of it and heals them.

Love is so rare, many times we think we are Inlove we think that we have found the "one" but really what we found is a temporary peace. There will always be something that doesn't click right.

When you find the one everything clicks, you feel at peace , safe , adored , and loved. You look at them and think wow I was born to love you to be by your side to grow with you.

Many people say they don't know when they fell Inlove, how it happened, why it happened but the truth is sometimes we fall Inlove with a person's worst self. You can't truly love someone until you see them at their worst and still want to comfort them.

It's easy to love someone when they are showing you all the good parts of who they are, when they're loving , kind , caring and selfless. But when they are cold, feeling anger , yelling , crying or just breaking down letting all their insecurities out the rage and the ugly you really see them.

I believe that's how you know you love someone after you've seen the bad and the worst and you can still look them in the eyes and hold them through it all you are Inlove.

Nobody wants to fall Inlove with a lie someone pretending to be who they think you want to please you, because when they no longer can be that person when they can't keep up the fake face you no longer know who you are looking at. You don't see the man or woman you love you see someone different someone you don't know, someone you don't love.

Love is beautiful, blind , painful , scary and it can kill you, but sometimes we find people worth dying for or worth living for.

When your eyes connect with your soulmate and you realize this is my person this is who I want it can be scary. You may want to run away from it. To pull yourself away from anything that can be a weakness.

What we don't see is that our weaknesses can make us strong if we fight for it. Before it was a weakness now it's a strength fueling to be strong fight tooth and nail for it live for it and love it with all your might.

Don't be afraid of love, don't let it scare you away or consume you. Don't lose who you are loving someone. But also don't force the person you love to change, when someone loves you they'll change for you they'll see their wrongs and fix it so you don't feel pain.

I've never been Inlove as kids we are supposed to love our parents they gave us life , feed us , held us , protected us and made sure we were warm and happy. That was how my mom was, my mom was my first love which is funny because a girl's first love is her dad.

Maybe even after all my dad's abuse and his anger somewhere deep down I do love him. He helped create me and even if he was abusive and mean and cruel he gave me the life I have now. Two men who care and amazing friends sometimes we go through hardships and we don't even know that they are bringing us to something so bright and beautiful.

I am strong. I am loved. And I think...I think I'm inlove.