Mila

Dante got called into a last minute job while we were finishing up dinner. He looked upset that he had to go but I kissed his cheek promising that I wasn't upset work comes first and ace would still be with me

"I want to take you somewhere sweetheart" ace smirked down at me "but first I have a question and I need you to be 100% honest."

"Sure anything what is it ?" I looked at him curiously tilting my head. He had this look in his eye something..naughty and sensual about it and whatever it was I couldn't wait to find out.

"Have you ever had sex before angel ?" His question floored me but I understood why he asked I couldn't deal with men touching me unless it was Carter. And giving our friendship he could pretty much guess that I wouldn't sleep with Carter and ruin whatever I had with him.

"No I haven't had sex before" I bit down on my lip "honestly I wasn't waiting for anything special or marriage I just couldn't stand to be touched" I sighed " in reality I know most girls want it slow paced and romantic but that's never been how I wanted it to go."

That was my biggest secret yeah I was virgin and yeah I was scared of men but when the time came I wanted it rough hard and intense.

I didn't want the man I was with to treat me like I was precious no I wanted to be fucked hard long and dirty. Biting my lip at the thought ace eyes narrowed and if reading my thoughts he threw some hundreds down on the table yanked me up and made his way out to the car pulling me along.

"You don't want nice and soft princess? That's fine with me although I'm all for being gentle with you" he rasped out as he opened the car door. I slipped inside buckling up my heart pounding in my chest as he slid in the car and took off down the road.

With his hand on my thigh teasing me as he gripped harder and sliding his ring covered fingers higher and higher had turn me into a panting mess. Fuck me.. this man had my panties wetter then any porn I had ever seen and I've seen some good porn.

Ace pulled off to the side of the road as I noticed it had started to rain a bit, looking out the window I noticed nothing but woods not to deep but wide and long enough making it hard to see through them. Confusion settled into my chest as I looked over at ace.

"Let's play a game darling,you have two minutes to run into the woods and hide from me before I come after you" I gulped getting slightly excited and scared at the same time "If I catch you that virginity is mine right here on the cold hard ground surrounded by nothing but trees.. nobody will hear you scream baby trust me." He said darkly his eyes lowering over my chest and down to my thighs.

"And if I escape " I said breathlessly cause who was I kidding I wanted him to catch me " I'll let you decide your reward.. last chance baby once you agree to this nothing gentle will be the outcome."

I studied ace long and hard I trusted him even with his dark promises to take me so hard in the woods should scare me all it did was excite me. I wanted to be chased and god I wanted him to catch me so he could do whatever he wanted to me. "I want to play"

He said nothing after all he did was get out the car and slam it behind him, I heard the trunk open and before I knew it my side of the door was being open. I looked up and ace had on a black mask that covered his entire face he tilted his head at me as I trailed my eyes down his body. Holy shit he was shirtless rain water fell from his chest and I found myself licking my dry lips.

I slowly pulled off my heels as he held his hand out for me grabbing it as I climbed out the car. He slammed the door behind me pulling out his phone he tapped it a few times before he faced the screen towards me. Two minutes the timer read and before I could register or ask what the rules were he hit start.

Blood rushed to my ears as I broke out into a sprint through the woods, my heart was pumping wildly in my chest I could hear my heart beat in my ears. I ran faster and faster ducking tree branches and avoiding running into anything panic settled in along with something else I didn't realize until I heard a twig snap behind me.

I was turned on so utterly and completely turned on along with being scared imagining what could happen to me in these woods and the fact that nobody would hear me scream filled me with the most gut wrenching intense pleasure that I have never felt before.

I stopped by a tree trying to catch my breath I steady my breathing not wanting the game over so soon.

Ace was obviously an expert at this game of cat and mouse and I wanted to prove to him I could play too. I bit down on my lip rubbing my chest trying to calm my raging heart feeling as if it would burst out of my chest any minute now. I peeked past the tree as I saw him emerge from the bushes holy shit holy shit holy SHIT.

He looked so hot my mouth watered at the sight he was breathing heavily mask still firmly intact. That mask.. it was doing things to me things I didn't even know I would find so attractive.

His hair was soaked as were his jeans his chains rattled when he moved around which gave me some lead way to know he was near.

I braced myself before I took off through the bushes of the opposite direction snapping some branches under my bare feet durning my escape. Heavy footsteps followed me as I yelped and ran faster pushing harder through the muddy woods my hair and dresses was soaked the rain getting harder making it harder for me to see. Heavily breathing from behind me got closer as I screamed out feeling my hair being yanked backwards.

A loud animalistic growl ripped through the harsh wind and rain as I yelped frantically trying to escape. "MINE" ace growled pulling my body back against him. Oh god I was fucked truly and utterly fucked.