Mila

The next couple of weeks go by in a blast. I can't believe it's been 6 months already since I first met the guys. My friends moved to the guest house in the back they said it was to give us more privacy but I think they wanted the privacy.

I've had the most fun with ace and Dante when I'm not acting like a cock hungry slut even though those times are the funnest. We go on dates they take me tour the city I've been to their clubs and undground fighting rings it's amazing. Something has been nawing at me for a few days now.

I think.. I think I'm in love with them and it's scaring me shitless. I've never felt this before it's kinda weird my heart flutters my head feels light I feel safe and cared for. When they aren't busy they join me in my therapy sessions.

That's right your girl is now getting help. It took some convincing but I know they want what's best for me with my anxiety and nightmares and barely being able to be around the opposite sex they get worried.

Dante has been training me says even if I do freeze up when a male approaches me that I need to know how to defend myself. I've gotten kick ass with a sword and a gun not as good as them but ace says swords are definitely my weapons. I've got some good defense lessons down and they make me keep a knife on my thigh at all times.

I know it may seem overdramatized but I mean come on they run a mafia. Hundreds of people are their rivals so I can't exactly live life without some defense tools. I've also started writing again as you can see by the pages and pages I am currently filling up. Some people think it's stupid to write your day to day life and spread your secrets but in reality it's not sometimes we can't say how we feel so we write. Or sing or even dance.

Ace brought me the notebook so here I am page 25 writing to you about my hopes dreams and my love. I hope this last forever I never want to leave here. My dream is to be a mother and a nurse for the compound these men come in bruised and battered and always need someone to care if they live or die. I've been doing nursing school online and I have my final test coming up. Between training , sex , dates and spending time with my best friends I don't have time for much else.

But I could never give up my dream. Never in a million years. Welp I'm rambling ignore me. Wait hold on one last thing..

I am Inlove with ace and Dante and I hope they love me back.

Yours truly, Mila

Sighing and closing my notebook I feel hands snake around my waist, inhaling deeply and relaxing into the smell of woods and smoke I smile up at ace.

"Little mouse"he growls playfully kissing the tip of my nose. "Your beautiful head has been in that notebook a lot lately I think I'm rather jealous" he smiles letting me know this is our playful banter.

"Well mister ace if my notebook is such a distraction maybe you should get my mind off of it" wrapping my arms around his neck as he lifts me up I squeal holding on to him tight. " As much as I would love to take you to my bed darling im afraid my brother will have my head if we are one more minute late for dinner."

Holding onto him like a baby bear I smile against his cheek " my legs don't work carry me please" I give my best puppy dog eyes batting my long lashes.

"Bratty little minx" he grumbles carrying me downstairs as I giggle against his neck. "Brother I can't remember the last time little dove has used the stairs " Dante teases.

Okay so maybe I've had them carry me around a little bit longer then normal so what... they're strong and smell amazing I never wanna leave their arms sue me. You get two hot sexy smelling good boyfriends and see if you ever wanna leave their arms.

Reaching for Dante he picks me up from ace arms as I kiss his temple. " I like being carried by my men is that a crime daddy" I give my best pout wobbling my lip and making my eyes slightly bigger. Dante groans and curses up at the ceiling looking back at me with soft eyes he shakes his head.

"Not a crime at all baby not a crime at all " he supplies kisses all over my face making me laugh as ace chuckles. "She has you wrapped around her finger brother you caved so easily" ace smirks and Dante shrugs.

"Whatever my little dove wants she can get " he sets me on his lap and ace joins us for dinner. We eat and talk and laugh they even let me try beer. I hated it by the way I think I'll stick to my sex on the beach.

Snuggling Dante I play with his tie as him and ace talk business. Im pulled out of my thinking when a loud banging sounds at the door. It startles me so much that I dig my nails into Dante arm.

"Shh baby it's okay breath " he speaks softly to me as ace goes to answer the door, as Dante is soothing me ace calls.

" Dante get your ass in here now !" Ace yells, Dante quickly gets me up and keeps me behind him as we walk through the thresh hold and stop a few feet from the door. Ace is glaring daggers at the giant man taking up half of the door with his gun aimed at his head. I shrink further behind Dante as he slightly pushes me back.

"Gentlemen is that anyway to greet a guest of yours " the mysterious man says " hello pretty doll and what are you doing with these two assholes."

He smiles showing off his white teeth but something about it is dark and sadistic like he's imagining me choking on my own blood. Ace growls and Dante steps forward.

"Don't speak to her and don't even look at her, little dove.. baby go upstairs and don't come out until ace or I get you." I look up at Dante stunned then to ace for questioning and he shakes his head softly telling me not to do what I'm about to do.

But.. yeah you guess it I do it anyways.

"I'm fine right where I am Dante thank you." Im playing with fire and I know I'm going to get punished for it but I don't care I took on this life and there's no way I'm leaving them alone with this creep even if my hands are shaking.

"I like her... such fire.. it would be a shame if someone" the man smirks "burns it out."

In a flash ace has him slammed against the door holding the gun straight against his eye. Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck. My heart is in my ass I think I'm going to faint ace looks so angry and this guys doesn't even flinch when he's so close to bumping elbows with the devil.

"Ace don't control yourself" Dante demands firmly his chest puffing out. Ace cuts his eyes at me and narrows them dangerously.

"Get your ass upstairs... now " he says so calm and darkly i would have actually preferred him yelling. I take a split second before I move before Dante is standing over me.

"NOW" Dante roars and i shrink back and sprint up the stairs. Going into the room and slamming my door I slide down against it trying to control my racing heart. They never used such tone with me im in for a world of shit when we're alone. But first what I need to find out who that man is.

And why he's gotten my men so worked up. With that plan in mind I head for a shower. God what a turn this day has taken