One Night Stands

They made it to the inn, and almost immediately, Geralt was swarmed with women. They got their rooms, and Lillian hid in hers and changed into a night dress. She hated the room, though; two couples, one on either side, were going at it, making Lillian uncomfortable. Lillian tried to read, but she could only hear moaning through the walls. Her long blond hair was out of its braid now, and Lillian decided that she was going to redo it maybe to think about something else other than those people. Lillian hated this place because it reminded her of the places she was forced to work in and the one she was sold in. She just wanted the mark gone so no one could sell her again.

She also didn't want to be treated as an enslaved person either. Lillian wished at the moment that she was a man so that she could be maybe okay with all of this, but none of this was okay to her. Sleeping with strangers wasn't suitable for her. Everyone needed to feel loved in some way, but not like this. Getting to know someone and falling for that person was way better than a one-night stand with some guy that didn't care about you in her mind anyway.

"Lillian, are you decent?" Geralt asked.

She fixed her dress and put her book down on the bed. She got up and opened the door for him. Geralt paused, seeing her in this state, never really noticing how long her hair was or how she looked in the firelight. Geralt didn't care about her, or at least that is what he told himself, but he had a woman flirting with him, and he was in the mood for some fun.

Geralt had to check on Lillian first because she was not fond of places like this, and he knew that. He regretted coming in, she had no interest in just sleeping around with anyone, and he was more than happy to do so.

"Just making sure you were alright," he said as she sighed, and he leaned on the door a bit.

"I would be better if I didn't have horny neighbors," she informed, "I might stay with Roach. I can see why you prefer her to people."

"You better not go outside looking like that," he said softly.

"Men, I hate them sometimes. I'm so glad you are different, a man that thinks of other things on his mind rather than just women and ale," she smiled.

"Geralt, wow, she is beautiful," a whore said as Lillian backed off a bit from Geralt.

The look of surprise and disgust was written all over her face.

"I take everything I said back," she said as the woman looked her over.

"If you want, you can join us; I don't mind sharing, especially with a beautiful girl like you," she smiled as Lillian immediately covered herself up with a blanket.

"No, thank you, you can have him. I'm just going to go to the barn," she smiled nervously.

"Oh, come on, you are a virgin, aren't you? It will be okay; trust me, the first time is always the best," she chuckled.

"I'm wonderful, thank you, I have a condition that prevents me from this kind of thing; it's contagious," she informed.

"Oh well, next time," she smiled as she pulled Geralt away from her room.

Geralt didn't even try to stop her from flirting with her. If he wanted to sleep with her, he would have to win her heart and not do whatever this was. She closed her door and locked it so she could change into her old clothes and smiled a bit as she braided her hair and headed outside to be with Roach. On the way, however, she heard the woman that Geralt was with. She was hoping he was different because he was a witcher, but he was a man, so of course not.

Lillian went to the barn and sat next to Roach and smiled a bit. She loved the quiet and wished there was more of it. Lillian got out her book and started to read it by the lantern in the barn. She wondered how Jaskier was doing since he somehow got two women to bed him. Men, all she wanted was one good one, but there wasn't one anywhere on this continent.