Bleeding Hearts

Lillian was self-conscious and tried very hard to stay away from Geralt. Lillian liked him a lot, but she slept naked next to him. Lillian was so embarrassed, and he let Yennefer ride with him. Yen took great pleasure in it, almost like she was rubbing it in her face. Yennefer was better than her, and Lillian just had to accept that. Lillian wasn't a home wrecker, but her heart gave her mixed signals.

It was getting late, and she refused to talk, making Geralt feel guilty. Jaskier tried to clear the air knowing there was still tension, but it didn't work, and she was enjoying her misery.

"Lillian, yo,u have to eat; you haven't eaten all day," he said as Lillian was still reading that book.

"Lillian, I know you can hear me," he said as he got angry at her.

Geralt stood up and finally took her book away and tossed it out, making Yennefer almost burst into laughter as June looked at him, annoyed and angry.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you," Geralt growled as she scoffed.

"Have you ever thought the reason why I wasn't speaking to you was that some of us have learned to control one's rage, and instead of hurting others, they hurt themselves? Leave. Me. Be," Lillian growled as she went for her book, but he grabbed her arm.

"Eat," Geralt said as she didn't look at him.

"Lillian, I'm warning you," he said as she smiled at him.

"What are you going to do? Hurt me? Go for it; not like you haven't hurt me before," Lillian muttered.

"You thought I was your husband; get over it. He will understand if he loves you, he will," Geralt informed.

"Please, people change, and worst of all, we have been separated for sixty-plus years! There is no way he didn't remarry, and as soon as he sees me, all he will feel is sorry for thinking I was dead," she hissed.

Geralt pulled her into the woods, and she was close to tears.

"Lillian, he has to be an elf or something that lives a long time... over a hundred years of marriage, at least he will forgive you," he said as she started crying.

Geralt sat next to her, not knowing how to fix this because he wasn't good at this stuff. He just had to wait until she stopped or hug her? Hugging was not his thing. She was just a mess, and he didn't know how to face it. If he didn't tell her that she was married, maybe she would be okay. He may have even kissed her when she woke up after he punched Jaskier in the face, of course.

"You have no idea what kind of man he is, and neither do I! He could kill you for just being near me! I just... I ruined everything we built. I don't know why I keep thinking you are him, and the more I d, o I'm afraid I will have a memory in front of him and ..." she stopped crying almost immediately, and a mark disappeared off her arm.

"Lillian?" Geralt asked; she looked at him,  and she pounced on him playfully.

She started kissing him, and he didn't bother pulling away, and he would let her do whatever she wanted to do to him.

"We should build a house... there is a clearing not too far from here. It would be perfect. Away from all those people, and you can make me scream as loud as you want," she smirked as he smiled at her.

He flipped them over and started kissing her like it would be the last time he would ever do it, making her groan as he got rougher with his kisses.

"Careful, Anatol, the children are sleeping!" She said in between kisses.

"Lillian, I fucking love you," he informed as she started to unbutton his shirt and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her.

"I know you wouldn't have married me if you didn't," she smiled as he could feel her magic running through his veins.