The Death of Jaskier

Geralt woke up and headed outside to see animals all in a pile-up. Snakes, wolves, dear, rabbits, and even a squirrel were where Lillian was supposed to be sleeping. He saw anything like it, so he went to investigate. Three snakes quickly got in the way and hissed angrily at him. He got out his sword, and the snakes hissed louder. The other animals promptly went to their side, and Lillian woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"Hirikka, stop being upset. Go back home or to sleep. It's so early, in the morning," she yawned.

They quickly left, and she stretched then woke up Jaskier gently. Geralt was at a loss of words and couldn't believe that she didn't wake up sooner. He went to her side and checked to see if she was hurt,t, but she wasn't. Well, not that he could tell anyway.

"What's wrong, Geralt?" She asked as he tried to smell for blood by getting close to her.

"Animals were sleeping on top of you and around you," he explained as she looked at him oddly.

"Did you hit your head or something? It was just that Hirikka was sleeping next to me last night," she informed.

"You were sleeping next to snakes this morning and venomous ones at that," he stated.

Geralt got close to her, and she blushed madly as he pulled her close to his body. She looked at him oddly and tried to get away from him, but he looked her over and down at her arm. She still had all the marks on her left arm.

"What are you doing?! You know I like personal space," Lillian said as she looked away from him.

Lillian was beautiful, and he was close enough to kiss her if he wanted to. Geralt looked down at her and could feel how nervous she was, and he was enjoying it. He loved how shy Lillian was and how she made him feel when she touched him. She was calming even if she was the cause of most of his stress at the moment.

"I'm making sure they didn't hurt you," he said as she got free of his grip.

"Well, I'm fine; if you smell blood, if you must know, it's a time of the month. I shouldn't have to tell you at all it is a personal matter! Yennefer poisoned you, didn't she? Didn't measure up to the other men she has slept with?" She asked.

"No, she didn't position me, and if you want to know how I did in bed, ask Yennefer," he said as her embarrassment faded.

She gave him a discussed look as she scoffed.

"You know I thought you were a gentleman and not like the other men who sleep around to sleep around. I can't believe I even care about you as a friend. You are just as bad as every other man I came a cross!" She hissed angrily.

"I hate to interrupt whatever is going on, but the knight is dead, and the dwarfs are gone," Jaskier pointed out.

"When we reach my old home, leave without me. I'm not going to travel with you any longer, I'm sick of you sleeping with every woman you lay eyes on, and I'm surprised you haven't gone after the men next," Lillian growled as she quickly went to Jaskier and found the knights butchered body and sighed weakly.

They all headed to the dragon quickly, and Yennefer froze the dwarfs as she passed them. They somehow got there first and saw the green dragon lying dead next round an egg. A golden dragon appeared, and Lillian smiled, seeing the two girls that were supposed to be dead.

"Sorry for the deception. I needed help protecting the egg," Villentretenmerth said as Geralt looked at Lillian.

Lillian was right again; she was always right, even though it was just a feeling. Then the men that came with them came. They quickly started fighting while Jaskier and Lillian stayed out of the way. Once the battle was over, Jaskier promptly went to their side, not warning anyone. Seeing a fleeting shadow, Yennefer grabbed her knife and threw it in the direction of the shadow.