The Final Fight

Geralt woke up early and left Lillian, hoping she wouldn't get mad at him. He also grabbed her armor and her husband's witcher amulet in hopes seeing it would brake the final line on the spell. Geralt left the armor out in the hallway, so Lillian had no choice but to look at it when she passed by.

"Good morning, you are up early," Yennefer said as he nodded.

"Trying to break her course," Geralt responded as Jaskier went outside but immediately went back in and shut the door.

"Um, Geralt, you didn't happen to tell people where you were going, did you?" Jaskier asked as Geralt looked outside to see people on horseback heading this way.

"Fuck, they could have put a spell on this land," Geralt informed.

"Wait, she helped you escape that one wizard! They may have got a message out before Lillian killed him," Yennefer informed.

"Or killing him gave them a way to track Lillian down. Keep her safe; she is still under her curse. Whatever Lillian is, they are willing to go to extreme lengths to kill her," Geralt said as he grabbed his sword and Yennefer followed close behind him.

"Are you insane? Fighting all those wizards by yourselves!" Jaskier yelled as he went to go wake up Lillian.

The horseback riders stopped as they saw Geralt and Yennefer standing outside, ready to fight. The men didn't seem too worried about them, making Yen nervous. They had a small army while Geralt and Yen were the only ones able to fight and protect Lillian

"Witcher! Where is the foul beast that you harbor? He is dangerous and needs to be killed unless you killed him already?!" The leading horseman asked.

"They think Jaskier is the monster? They killed her husband thinking he was the one they were after, but he was just a witcher," Yennefer informed.

"Why would I hand him over? He had a family. You murdered all of them in cold blood," Geralt informed as the men in the red hood pulled down their hoods to show the scorch marks on their faces.

"He isn't even a human witcher, a family, please. Turn him over now, or he will kill you and take him by force. Either way, you all have to die," he informed.

"What did he ever do to you?!" Yennefer asked angrily.

"It is said that a monster of fierce powers and might will stop the Flame from reaching his desired goal. Destiny must not be changed! We will rise above all of you, above everyone, until we rule this land with an iron fist and destroy all who oppose our ways!" He growled.

"Lillian, don't go outside alright, not yet," Jaskier informed as they could hear a battle starting outside.

Terror filled Lillian's heart, but she had to help them! She had powers, so she had to use them now, or Geralt and Yennefer would die.

"We can't leave them there to die!" Lillian informed as Jaskier was now trying to pull her to the back door.

"They are after you, and we don't know why! So until we know why we run!" He informed as she got free from his grip with a swift yank.

He paused as he saw the look in her eyes as she saw her old armor hanging on a post next to Anatol's swords that were standing up and leaning on the wall. She went to it and touched her armor as her hair turned white as snow. Lillian was finally free of the curse, and now they were going to see Lillian's true power.

"I'm not letting him die like my family did, Jaskier. I have a score to settle with them; please, when I go out there, take them and run if you can," Lillian informed as she started putting on her armor over her clothes quickly.