TharnType 2 - Champ and Khunpol Part 2

Khunpol

His lips touched my hands and it ignited something within me that sent hot flashes up my cheeks. I wanted him to kiss me all over my body, not just my hands.

"I talked with a colleague at work about us. I was frustrated that nothing had changed after you said that you were going after me. She suggested that maybe you didn't know how to go after me, since you weren't experienced in dating. So, she suggested that we have a meal somewhere private like my house."

I could feel my throat constricting, knowing I was getting too close to being embarrassed and clamming up. Taking a deep breath, I steeled my nerves and looked him in the eye. I needed to say this, it was now or never.

"If we were at a restaurant, we would be interrupted or feel too shy to talk about it out loud. I wanted to talk to you about how we could move forward if you wanted to. Eating with you has been great but that is all we have been doing. I want more. So, I asked you to dinner but you never showed up."

I could feel the tears starting to fall.

"I know you didn't mean to forget, but I decided it was the sign I needed to start to get over you. It felt like, even despite you saying you would try. This felt too one-sided like I was putting all the effort in trying to make our relationship work."

"So, I thought if I didn't speak to you for a while. If I kept my distance then I could do just that. That way we could become friends again," his hands gripped mine tighter.

I know he wanted to argue, to disagree but I knew it was something I had to do now before I got hurt again later.

"I'm sorry Champ, I know you think you like me and in some ways you probably do. However, I don't think it's enough not anymore," I said before taking a deep, shaky breath.

"Please Doc, I don't want to lose you," he said, pulling me up and into him, crushing me against him.

His strong arms around my waist felt good and his scent filled my nostrils. It instantly relaxed me. He smelt of food and musk and it was driving me wild. Eventually, he moved back a little but didn't fully release me. His face was inches from mine and I could see a look of pure determination in his eyes.

Before I could say anything he leaned into me and claimed my lips with his own. There was no other way to explain it, his kiss felt like he was claiming me. Our mouths melded together as if we had been kissing for years.

When he moved down my neck I involuntarily moaned and instantly blushed. Champ moved back and smirked at me. My cheeks were hot as I looked everywhere but at him. After another minute, I managed to find the courage to look him in the eyes.

"Why did you ..." I started but couldn't finish.

"Why did I what? Kiss you or stop?" he smirked again.

I groaned and covered my face with my hands. His gentle grip on my wrists startled me so much that I allowed him to pull them away from my face.

"Khunpol, I want to be with you. It's true that after Type's wedding I had no idea how to go about it. For a long time, I was convinced love was pointless but then you came back into my life. Every time we were together I wanted to hold your hand, kiss you and other things but I had no idea how to start. I thought that if we kept meeting for meals then the opportunity would present itself or maybe you would try," he sighed.

"That day when you asked me to come here I had assumed it would be the same type of meal, I had no idea that it was going to be anything else. I know I shouldn't have forgotten and I will do my best to never forget again, but can you be patient with me? As your colleague said, I have no clue what I am doing here, so I might get things wrong or make many mistakes. Do you think you can?"