KinnPorsche - Chan and Big Part 2

Here you go. Wasn't sure if I got Chan right but this is how I hoped he'd be.

Chan POV

I turned over in my bed for the fifth time in the space of an hour. Sleep wasn't coming no matter how exhausted I was. Eventually, I gave up and switched on the lamp next to my bed. My tired body shifted up to rest against the headboard.

All day I'd been avoiding going into the main room. Big hadn't remembered what I did, which seemed like a small mercy but I didn't want to risk it. I've been drunk often enough to know that memories can resurface. If presented with something to stir them.

My eyes closed as my own memories flashed back to the previous night.

I carried Big to the bathroom and straight into the shower. The spray soon turned hot and drenched us both. His mouth was still attached to mine as I dragged that band out of his hair before gripping his locks in my hand.

A slight yank allowed me to pull his mouth away from mine and expose his slender neck. Instantly I sucked and nipped, reaching his collarbone. Big's hands gripped and pulled at my hair as I moved down his body. Lifting up his shirt as I went, I swiped my tongue up his abs, across his pecs and up his neck. He was writhing against the wall.

Once his tank top was off I continued back down his body pulling his sweats down. His hard cock sprang free and I smirked. Never knew Big liked to go commando. Instantly I attached my mouth to the leaking tip and sucked hard.

Big bucked up and hit the back of my throat. I gagged a little but quickly relaxed. He was so lost in the pleasure that he wasn't even aware that he was fucking my mouth so violently.

My own cock was straining in my sweats so I quickly rid myself of them too. Eventually, I pulled my head off his cock and twisted him around. His beautiful ass clenched in front of me and I groaned as I lapped at his hole. At the same time, I removed my shirt and grabbed a small bottle of lube I kept there for when I needed to jack off in the shower.

My lubed fingers circle around his hole as he moaned. Slowly, I slid one finger inside and pumped him before sliding another and another. Though I knew of his infatuation with Mr Kinn I was unaware if he'd ever slept with a man before, let alone bottomed before.

However, if the moans emitting from him or the movement of his hips were anything to go by, he wasn't against it. Quickly, I pulled my fingers out, lubed up my cock and pushed against his tight opening.

"Fuck, you feel good!" I groaned out. "So fucking tight!"

His hot tight hole felt like it was sucking me in.

"Yes! Chan! Harder! Faster!"

Never have I thought hearing my subordinate speak my name would be so stimulating. He chanted it over and over again as I pistoned into him.

My release was fast approaching so I snaked one arm around his front and gripped his leaking cock.

"I'm gonna ...!" he called out before shuddering against me as his orgasm took hold.

I followed quickly after, releasing into him with several short thrusts. We stood there panting against the shower wall as I slowly pulled out. I spread his cheeks and watched as a thin white line of my cum seeped out of his hole before being washed away by the shower water.

Once my legs felt strong enough I stopped the shower and moved so that I could dry us. Then, I picked his sleepy form up and carried him into bed. I crawled up beside him and he instantly snaked his body around mine. Big's head lay on my chest and his arms gripped around my waist.