TharnType - Champ and No Part 3

The final part of this pairing. The story went on longer than I originally planned, but when it flows let it flow.

Champ POV

I was sat with Type on the steps of the university, he was waiting for Tharn and I needed to talk with him.

"Type, do you know what's up with No?" I asked. Type looked a little uncomfortable.

"Why do you ask?" he asks.

"Well I think he is avoiding me, and I don't know why. Have I done something to upset him?" I asked nervously. Type pats my shoulder and leans closer.

"I can't tell you Champ, you should go talk to him. He is at home right now. Go!" he ordered me, pushing my shoulder. I left quickly, ringing my girlfriend on the way. I had planned to meet her after class. She wasn't happy but she understood, I hoped. His Ma opened the door when I knocked.

"Oh! Hello, are you here to see No?" she asked. I nodded, she looked me up and nodded. It was like she was giving me her approval. I was a little confused. "He is upstairs in his room, can you let him know his brother and I are going to visit with a relative. We will be back tomorrow. If you want to stay the night you can," she said before moving aside to let me in.

As soon as she left with his brother I slowly made my way upstairs. I haven't been here since that night. I knocked on the door and heard No shout 'come in'. he looked surprised to see me.

"Champ?" he asked as he stood up from his chair next to his desk.

"Your Ma let me up, she said to tell you that she is going to visit a relative with your brother. She won't be back until tomorrow and if I want I can stay the night," I say with a smirk. No blushes and looked extremely uncomfortable. "No, can I ask you something?" I said nervously as I sat on the bed, near his chair.

No, sat back down slowly and nodded.

"Have I done something wrong?" I asked, feeling too nervous to know the answer.

"Why do you think that," he says, his voice getting higher.

"Then why have you been avoiding me?" I demand. He shakes his head. "Don't tell me you haven't. You only go to class, to practice and then home. You never come out with me or the others. You don't reply to my messages or answer my call when I ring. Tell me what I've done, so I can apologise and we can be friends again," I am pretty much shouting now. I stood up hovering over him.

"I told you there's nothing!" he shouted back, getting up, forcing me to stand back.

"I know you're lying!" I shout back, getting into his face. We stared angrily at each other for some time. Until he did the one thing I didn't expect. He kissed me, grabbed my face and kissed me. Then he left, I was in shock. I recovered enough to follow him. I heard the door to the bathroom slam close. I banged on it shouting his name.

"No! No! You can't just kiss me and leave, come out," I demanded. I banged again, I kept banging until he opened the door. He moved past me and headed for his room. I grabbed his arm and followed him inside. I slammed against the closed door and held him there.

"Tell me," I demand. No avoided my eyes. I moved my hand up and cupped his cheek, forcing him to look at me. He looked like he was going to cry.

"Damn you Champ!" he cursed. "You couldn't just leave me to get over you!" he shouts as he pushes me back. He grabs a towel and goes back to the bathroom. I'm left stunned. Eventually, I sat down on his bed. My mind raced a mile a minute. 'What does he mean?' I think to myself.

After what seemed like hours he finally came back. He avoided my face as he handed me a towel and some clothes. I left to shower. When I got back to the room, No was laid in bed with his back to me. I sat on the bed near him and watched his back. Then my phone started ringing. It was Khao Fai, I sighed as I answered the phone.