Sotus S - Yong and Nai Part 1

Another Sotus S, this time Yong and Nai. Love this couple but that last scene before their trip left me wondering. Here's my take on it, Hope you enjoy!

Yong POV

We were on the road back from Chiang Mai, it was late already. I have just spent several days with Nai, I met his family and was shown around his village. Having lived in the city pretty much all my life, it was a nice change. Nai had been excited to show me all the best places, his family were really nice too.

I stifled a yawn as I drove on. Nai was passed out next to me, in the passenger seat. 'Lucky you,' I thought as another yawn threatened to break out. As I stopped at a red light I turned to look at Nai. His tanned skin seems darker. I smiled. We had pretty much spent the majority of our time outside, we even managed to play a game of football. Nai had even taken his shirt off for that.

Flashback

I just passed Nai with the ball and was headed for the makeshift goal we had set up. I could hear him closing in behind me, with one last push I moved forward and kicked it hard.

"Goal!" I shouted as I raced around victoriously. Nai bent over panting, his hands on his knees. I laughed as he smiled at me. Then he did something I wasn't expecting, he stood up and took his shirt off.

His lean body glistened from the sweat he had built up, his toned abs called out to me. I stood transfixed at the muscles that moved. When clothed he looked rather skinny, but undressed he took my breath away. Nai raced off for the ball, the muscles in his back drove me wild. Whilst his shorts hung low enough to drive my imagination wild.

"Ready to go again?" he asked innocently when he came back. I couldn't think as I stared at his broad chest. My mouth suddenly became very dry.

"P?" He said. I shook the thoughts out of my head and blushed.

"Err.... Yeah, ok," I stammered out whilst turning around. I rubbed the back of my head nervously, if Nai noticed he didn't show it.

I licked my lips thinking about that, until a loud honk made me jump. I looked ahead and the light had turned green. I waved my apology and sped off. Nai awoke at the sound and looked at me in surprise.

"You ok?" he asked me. I nodded and gave him a small smile. Thankfully it was dark in the car, because I know my cheeks are flushed right now. 'Damn it! I am acting like a teenager in heat,' I thought to myself.

"What happened?" he asked as he stretched.

"I fell asleep a little whilst we were stopped," I lied. 'Actually I was staring at you imagining you without clothes on,' I thought to myself. Nai nodded and took out his phone, I sighed a little in relief.

"There is a motel coming up, let's stop for the night. We don't have to be at work until the day after tomorrow." I nodded and smiled, when I heard he had been given the position in the production department, i.e my department, I was really happy, so was Cherry. His family obviously hadn't wanted him to work so far away from home but he was really excited about it, so they relented. Especially when they knew he would be working with me. They had made me promise to take good care of him. I even offered him a place to stay until he found his own place. I have had a spare room ever since Cherry moved out. He had to move in for a few weeks after his place was being renovated. I must admit I liked living with someone again, but it wasn't good to work and live with Cherry. Hopefully that wouldn't be the case with Nai.

"Did you hear me?" he asked.

"Yeah, I did." I answered as I saw the sign for the motel. I turned in and stopped outside the reception.