Sotus S - Dae and Tew part 2

Tew POV

Class finished hours ago and I lay there on my bed staring at one spot on the ceiling. I have been avoiding Dae, maybe he has been avoiding me too. This morning was the first time I have seen him in days. I've picked up the phone so many times to call or message him, but each time I've not been able to do it. I keep typing out a message then deleting it.

Knock, knock.

I groaned.

Knock, knock.

Whoever it was, was insistent. I rolled over and covered my head with my pillow. I was in no mood for company.

Knock, knock, knock, knock.

"Alright!" I shouted getting up. It better be good. I didn't even bother looking through the spy hole, I just yanked the door open. Whatever angry remark I was going to make died, the moment I saw Dae.

"Dae?" I said in a gasp. He gave me a smile before doing the last thing I expected. He kissed me, he pushed himself forward and locked his lips on mine, whilst pushing me back into the room. The door shut behind us as he continued to push me back. My eyes were glued open in shock. Once we were far enough inside he stepped back, both of us panting.

"Dae?" I ask again.

"Tew," he said before kissing me again. His lips crash onto mine, his hands grip my face to hold me in place. I hesitated for a second before kissing him back. My hands gripped his waist as I pulled his body flush against mine.

I twisted us so that his back is now facing the bed. Before I could think, I pushed him back and followed him down. Our bodies crashed together, I could feel the heat from his body. His heart was hammering just as fast as mine.

I leaned back and looked into his eyes, his hands stroked my face before traveling down and unbuttoning my shirt. I watched him undress me, once the last button was done he opened my shirt and ran his hands across my chest. The feel of his soft hands was how I expected it, but more and it drove me wildly insane. I closed my eyes. His hands explored my chest before stopping at my belt. I stopped his hands and gazed into his eyes.

"My turn," I said with a smirk. He smiled and moved his hands away. I straddled his waist, I could feel how excited he was. His erection strained against his pants, as did mine. I unbuttoned his shirt slowly, his perfectly tanned chest called out to be touched.

Once I did the last button I opened his shirt wide. My hands moved over his smooth chest. I teased one of his nipples, he gasped and closed his eyes. I smirked and gave his hardened nipple a little nibble as his back arched. I couldn't resist, I leaned down again and flicked his nipple with my tongue. The sound of his gasp went straight to my erection straining to be released. I captured the peak with my lips, his hands gripped my hair. I moved over to the other nipple giving it the same attention. His moans filled the room I couldn't take anymore, as I moved up and kissed him. Our lips battled against each other as our hands explored the skin available to us.

"Tew," he gasped as I kissed and nipped down his neck. I smiled against his skin, as my hand moved lower. I undid his belt and started to move my hand inside .......

Knock! Knock!

I shot up panting. I looked down, I was alone on my bed. My erection pushed against my pants painfully.

"It was a dream, just a dream," I said disappointedly, as I rubbed my face.

Knock, knock

I couldn't answer the door in this state, my face was red, my hair dishevelled and my cock standing to full attention despite my pants. It was like I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, a very hard place. Suddenly my phone started ringing. Dae was calling me, the knocking continued as the ringing started.