Sotus S - Yong and Nai Part 2

Here you go. 

SPOILER WARNING!

 there will bit a little bit of a spoiler from the first series on here. If you haven't seen it yet then please do before reading this. 

Nai POV

When I woke up it took a moment to register where I was. I stretched out and looked around. I remembered stopping for the night and having a few drinks but everything else was hazy. I turned to find the space next to me empty. I sat up looking for Yong, but I couldn't see him. I got up and noticed the bathroom door was open.

"P'Yong?" I called out but no answer. Both of our bags were still here, so I knew he hadn't left me. 'Maybe he's gone to get breakfast,' I thought as I picked out some clothes and went to the bathroom. As I undressed I noticed something white on the inside of my underwear. I knew what it was instantly but I was confused as to how it got there. I stared into the mirror trying to remember.

"We drank, did anything else happen?" I said out loud to my reflection in the mirror. Nothing came to mind so I jumped in the shower and as I was changing I started to daydream.

'Yong came in, pinned me to the wall. His eyes held a fire that made me weak at the knees and I stumbled to the floor..'

Then the door clinked open and I found himself on the floor. I looked around surprised, 'how did I end up on the floor of the shower'I thought to myself.

Yong came back, just as I picked myself up and stepped out of the bathroom. I smiled, he blushed and turned away. I felt confused.

"P' everything ok?" I asked. He nodded as he set out some food for us on the small table in the room. I stared at him as we ate, but he avoided eye contact, he seemed to be only interested in the food more than me..

"P' are you ok? Is something wrong?" I asked again. He was silent for a few minutes.

"Nothing," he said, after swallowing his mouthful. I looked at him sceptically. What do you remember about last night?" he asked. I thought for a moment 'last night?' I felt confused.

"I remember coming here, laughing at you thinking I'd be uncomfortable with sharing a bed. We then had a few drinks. Can't remember much else after that," I explained. He looked slightly disappointed and relieved. "Did something happen?" I asked, beyond curious now. Yong shook his head quickly.

"No, no," he said quickly looking into my eyes in surprise. I didn't quite believe him, but I let it go. The rest of the journey back was awkwardly silent, Yong seemed distracted and I couldn't figure out why. I decided to turn on the radio, I smiled when a football broadcast came on. I looked at Yong and my smile instantly left my face. He either wasn't listening or he was ignoring me.

Yong POV

'He doesn't remember what we did' I thought to myself as we drove off. Part of me felt relieved and another was disappointed. When I woke up I remembered everything. . Nai only drank a few more than I had. I was still drunk but not enough to wipe my memory. I had grabbed some clothes and raced into the bathroom. I splashed water over my face before staring into the mirror. I decided to go get breakfast so that I wouldn't be there when he woke up.

We made it back to Bangkok near lunch time. We went to his dorm to collect his things and then we drove to my house. I was beyond nervous, as we carried his things into my house and to his new room. He smiled as he took in the size of the room. He had a double bed, a table and a wardrobe plus some shelves. In the main area there was the living room and dining room combined. As well as a small kitchen area, my room was the same as his and the bathroom was big enough for the shower, sink and toilet. All in all it was big enough for two people.