Sotus - Prem and Wad Part 2

I hope you all enjoy this, what is going to happen?

3RD POV

Wad didn't bother looking through the keyhole this time, before opening the door. When he saw Prem he gasped in surprise. Ever since he kissed him the other day, he had been feeling horny. His dreams had intensified, as well as his fantasies. Prem stood nervously, shifting from foot to foot.

"Erm.... Can I come in? I need to talk to you," he says as he looks down.

"Sure," Wad says as he leaves the door open for him and goes and sits on his bed. He looks calmer than he felt, the image of what happened last time was on an endless loop in his head. Prem walked inside slowly, he too was thinking about the last time he was here. Though he had different feelings towards it. His was guilt whilst Wads was lust.

Prem sits on the chair, just like last time and fidgets with his hands. Wad waits for him to start talking, it becomes obvious that he doesn't know how.

"P'?" he says as he moves to the edge of his bed, closest to Prem. Prem looked at him in surprise. "You said you wanted to talk," Wad says. Prem nodded and rubbed his hands on his legs nervously.

"Yeah.... Yeah, I do...." he starts, feeling his mouth suddenly go dry. "I wanted to explain about....that night," he looks everywhere but at him. "I think that .... That I .... I like you. So, when I .... I saw that ... you had ...." he gripped his knees. He hated how much he sounded like a high school kid confessing for the first time. He stood up and moved away from Wad. He looked out the window and took a deep breath.

"Look, I've never liked a guy before and before that day I didn't know that I liked you. I came over because I thought something was wrong when you raced away from your friends. I could tell you were hiding something, but I never thought it was something like that. When I pulled the pillow away, something came over me. I had felt like kissing you when you were cleaning the cut on my face, but that day I wanted to do more than just kiss you.

After I kissed you the first time, it was like a drug. I had to have more. I know I went too far, I know you probably hate me now, but I just wanted to come and say two things. One, I'm sorry I shouldn't have forced myself on you and two, I like you. Not as a friend or a junior, I really like you. I understand if you don't like me like that, I just had to tell you," Prem finished but refused to turn around.

Wad stood and walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. Prem jumped in surprise before Wad turned him around to face him. Wad smiled at him before giving him a quick kiss.

"I like you too P'Prem, and I'm sorry for kneeing you. I was just shocked and overwhelmed, I just reacted on instinct," he explained. Prem was shocked for a moment before returning the kiss, Prem snaked his tongue out seeking entrance. Wad smiled against the kiss and opened his mouth, their tongues wrapped around each other.

Wad tightened his grip on his waist, as Prem wrapped his arms around his. Prem moved Wad backwards until Wad stopped him. Prem pulled back and looked worried.

"Wad?" he asked. Wad smiled and gave Prem a small kiss.

"Baby steps," he said before moving back. He went back and sat on the end of his bed, Prem sat beside him. "I do like you P'Prem, but we need to take it slow. I've never liked a guy before either. I want to make sure that this is actually something, and not just our hormones taking over," he explained as he took Prem's hands. Prem nodded and smiled.

Three weeks later

Prem fiddled with his shirt for the tenth time that day, Nott and Artit smirked at him.