Sotus S - Dae and Tew part 1

Tew's POV

I'm standing at Dae's door staring at the number, I've been standing here for over fifteen minutes. Every time I go to knock I feel like fainting, my heart is thumping that hard against my chest. This is after all the first time I will be spending time alone with him in his room.

[flashback]

"Tew, can I ask you a favour?" Dae asked me, whilst putting down his food and sitting across from me on the table. I nodded as I was eating.

"Could you tutor me? I'm having a little trouble with my assignments," Dae looked at me hopefully.

I smiled from ear to ear at him and nodded eagerly. Dae smiled back a strange twinkle in his eyes, I almost choked on my food.

"Great, we can study in my room, that way we won't get interrupted," he said my eyes almost bulged out of my face.

Alone! In his room!

"Is tomorrow ok?" he asked me, he took my breath away so I again nod eagarly .

So here I am, hesitant to even knock on the door. I don't know when it was that I started to have these feelings for Dae. Maybe it was the first time we met when I handed him his shirt and name tag, or the time when he yelled at me. I can't pinpoint when, but I quickly learned that I was gone.

I jumped when my phone suddenly started ringing, Dae was calling. I had to control my breathing. I only managed to muster out.

"I'm at your door now."

I could hear his feet shuffling as he walked towards the door. As I hung up, the door opened with Dae smiling at me, his shirt was only buttoned halfway up showing off his smooth torso. My heart thudded in my chest.

"I thought you had second thoughts and decided to ditch me instead," he joked with me as he left the door open. I chuckled nervously as I followed him inside and shut the door.

His room was like most of the dorm rooms, a double bed, small desk, and a washroom. He had a fridge inside it much like Kongpopes.

He sat down on his bed with his papers spread out, he invited me onto his bed by patting the space next to him. I gulped hard. He looked up at me expectantly, I swear my face was red as I sat down next to him, I placed my hand on top of his without realizing as I adjusted to get comfy.

"Erm...sorry.." I said as I quickly took my hand away, blushing bright red.

"Are you ok? You seem tired," he asked as he looked at me worriedly. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm ok," I said after a small cough. My throat felt very dry, my palms were sweating and my heart was hammering. "So, erm what do you need help with?" I asked.

We worked for several hours. It was a good distraction. I would work on my assignments whilst he worked on something I showed him. After another hour, I stretched and stopped. Dae was focused on his work, he looked handsome.

His fair skin seemed to call to me, I wanted to reach out and touch him, only this time on purpose. I almost did, but I stopped myself.

Daydream:

I found myself pinned up against the wall with Dae hot mouth sliding over mine. He was kissing me like there's no tomorrow, his hands so soft and gentle working my body...

"Is this right?" he asked, I jumped a little, bringing me back to reality. I leaned in closer to see what he was doing. I could feel his body heat. I swallowed before trying to focus on his work, he then turned around to face me and our lips touched. It was only a second but it sent a fireball straight to my member, who was already semi-hard from the daydream. I leaned back and coughed, avoiding his eyes as I nodded.