TharnType - Champ and No Part 2

Here is the morning after

No POV

The first thing I was aware of when I woke up was the light hitting me in my face. When I opened my eyes, I had to shut them again. My head was killing me and the light wasn't helping. I groaned and stretched, I heard a groan next to me, I turned in surprise then relaxed when I saw Champ. He is laying on his back, his bare pale muscular chest is moving up and down.

'When did he take his shirt off?' I thought to myself. I then looked down at myself and noticed I also don't have a shirt on. I looked back and forth between Champ and myself, trying to remember what actually happened. I closed my eyes and hesitantly began to lift the covers that were covering our lower halves. Then with a little bit of courage, I slowly opened my eyes.

"Shit!" I called out covering myself again. Champ grumbled next to me. I sat up in a panic gripping the sheets. Champ rubbed his eyes and lifted himself up too.

"It's too early No," he said sleepily. It took him a moment to open his eyes and notice me. I looked down at his bare chest. He looked down too, his forehead creased in confusion. He looked back at me.

"No?" he asked. I gulped.

"Yeah," I said, my mouth suddenly dry. I watched him move his hand under the covers, as his hands searched for something I could see the panic grow in his eyes.

"No?" he called again, a little louder this time. "Do you have any clothes on?" he asked me. I shook my head at him. "We didn't ...... you know?" he asked. A nervous laugh escaped me.

"No! Of course not. Maybe we just got hot during the night," I suggested as I turned and draped my legs over the side of the bed. I noticed my pants and found my underwear. I stood up as I pulled up my underwear,

"Ow!" I call out, my ass feels sore. I freeze and look at Champ. He looks at me in shock. "That ... that .. is just from sleeping funny," I tell him, not quite believing myself. Champ nodded slowly, then got up and started to get dressed. We both hear something crinkle. I looked at him in surprise as he slowly bent down. At first, I couldn't tell what it was, so I moved closer to him. We both gasp in shock. An open, empty condom wrapper, Champ looks at me.

"Any chance that was already there?" he asks me hopefully. I shake my head, my eyes bulging as I notice something on the dresser. Champ follows where I am looking. He leans over and picks up a condom, he lifts it up for us both to see. We can see a milky fluid.

The realization hits us both like a ton of bricks. We stare at each other, shock crossing our faces.

"We had sex!" Champ says. I nod reluctantly agreeing. "I've got to go," he says throwing the condom and the wrapper in the bin, before getting dressed and leaving. I don't stop him, I'm in shock. I look at the covers and notice a stain. I quickly gather up the covers and stuff them into the washing machine. Ma comes down and asks me what I am doing.

"Champ threw up on my sheets," I said with a blush. Ma scowls at me.

"You both shouldn't have gotten yourself into that state, coming home that late. I should just smack you upside the head," she actually goes to do it. I duck down away from her, before racing away from her. I jump into the shower, I wash thoroughly. My ass is tender, so I tried to be gentle.

I see Champ the next day at the football field, we both avoid each other. At lunchtime, I sat with Type and Tharn. I noticed Champ walking up, he noticed me and sat down at a nearby table.

"Oh!" Type said, "Hey Champ," he called out. He gestures for Champ to join us. Champ gets up and joins us.

"Sorry, I didn't see you," he says, obviously lying. I can see Type and Tharn eyeing us suspiciously. Thankfully, they don't say anything. After that we go our separate ways, Champ heads back to his dorm, Tharn goes to his class and Type stops me.