25|• Carry on•

Previously on chapter 24

It was at this time, the dark-haired teen assumed what had happened.

»»----------««

❝ Love is like a dying ember, only memories remain

Love is like a dying ember, only memories remain.❜❜ -Willie Nelson

It's cold.

The green land she lie on became the land of snow, the twinkling snows of dust breathes into her skin.

Red like a language of life were spotted from her wounds, imprinting the purity of winter's sorrow beneath her.

Everything was red, her short fingertips soaked in it just like her withering life. It's like taking away the pain she felt seconds ago.

Changing one's twisted fate for the second time was no easy feat. For everything she done costs a hefty price. And now she was ready to pay it all to fate.

'It's worth it,' the girl's eyes spoke volume within the depths of her soul.

The distant sky where her golden eyes view upon seem heavenly and peaceful, the brilliant light blooming straight to the horizon.

It was beautiful, her breath exhaling in difficulty.

So strange even 'til nearing death. She wishes to see him; her mind subconsciously draws the image of him.

In her eyes, he became her heart.

She heard a shout from nowhere, slowly the glittering snows raining around her—turned into a blurring glow of stars.

It felt like that time when the fireflies grace their presence with him.

"Plea— stay— me!"

And just like that, she became trapped in the darkness.

»»----- 𝓐 𝓕𝓸𝔁'𝓼 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓹𝓲𝓽𝔂 -----««

"Damn you, demon slayer!" The hideous demon spat, his head rolls around the red dyed grass, writhing in agony.