15 |•Perchance•

Previously on chapter 14

The small fox hesitantly nodded, assured that the woman will try to help her.

"Thank you, Tsune. "

This time I'll make it right.

"Let's begin."

»»---------««

We cannot change our past

We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. Charles R. Swindoll

" Child. This one wishes to speak to you." A sonorous voice resonates in a dark void.

" Suishou-san." The small fox acknowledges the five-tailed fox.

" This one assumes that little fox deduces one's perforate pointers?" Insinuate by the older fox.

"Yes. It took me a lot of time to figure it out." The small fox nodded her head to the older fox.

" Child. What do you intend to do?" Steel crystalline optics meets the golden orbs.

The small fox curtly replied to the five-tailed fox, "Suishou-san, the truth is I will need some assistance from you. Please."

The older fox sighs as if it's expecting the little fox to ask help from it. " This one will do her utmost best to aid you. But... "

A glowing string of ice wraps around the right wrist of Anna until it slowly loses its luminous light. Baring a chain of glassy fur with two orbs at the center of the ornament.

Phenomenon awe etches in the expression of the small furry animal. Trembling with excitement, the young fox asks the other fox. " What's the use of this, Suishou-san? " While Anna raises her right paw to admire the ornament given to her.

" In due time you'll need it. Only, you could see it. Others won't be able to. Once you needed to be aided by my power. You will have to bite one orb. Then the orb will help you once the little fox deems to follow the path you wish to happen."

Implying the event that will happen. Anna's been grateful to the fox she called 'Suishou-san', as if guiding her to make the correct decision.

" However, do take heed that after you use it. Other creatures would know the little one exists."

" No matter what happens. I know Suishou-san will still help me, right?" The young fox smiles hopefully at Suishou-san.

The said fox became speechless at the younger one's whole faith in her. Remembering a nostalgia feeling that the older fox once experiences. Soon, the five-tailed fox responded to her, "This one's name is Tsune Rin, Gobi no kitsune."