2 | • Renascence •

━━𝗜𝗜 | 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱, 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀 ━━

In a far away place, a vast area of a grass, earthly nature that's illuminates by the rays of sunshine. The dusk had added into the beauty of the nature.

As it been abundantly dominated by other trees and green leafy plants where several species of animals have resided into the forest, marking it as their home and safe place.

The twitching of one's white tails embraces the entire body of the small creature which, the furry animal resides to unwind beneath the roots of a willow tree.

Several paws of animal footsteps joined to reach at the willow tree to commence a meeting between their kinds.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

There, a pack of large foxes curiously glanced at the cub that curls around the tree. The tree that was claimed by their fox leader.

As soon as the fox leader which possesses a gray-coaled fur had made its way onto the crowd of foxes.

It looked quite displeased that some fox decided to claim the willow tree which belonged to it.

The rest of the foxes possesses red furs with a single tail. Promptly, the older red fox advances towards the fox leader's side inquiring for what necessary measures they'll undertake upon the bewildering appearance of the newborn kit.

"Leader, what do we do with the cub?" The old red fox questioned curiously.

"Kill it," one's icy voice answered.

"But its still a kit, a newly born one." Countered by the red old fox, being concerned on the well-being of the kit.

"Then, wake it." An indifferent tone muttered to it's kin.

"Leader." Flabbergasted from the leader's quick response, the old fox stammers to answer it.

"It's up to you," as the grayish-coaled fox voice turns steeled, implying that it doesn't want to take matters of this incident.