8 | •Veracity•

Previously on chapter 7

Will it be possible?
.
.
.
How can she do it?

»»----------««

❝Be humble: have the courage to speak the truth

Be humble: have the courage to speak the truth.― Ken Poirot

The winter season seems to be passing fast. Myriad of the snowfalls in the surroundings are melted and have bestowed the elements of the forest in a healthy state. She was attentive upon Sabito's training and his master knocking him due to him being able not to breathe correctly the form.

Hit

Until Anna deadpanned at Sabito, asserting himself about being a man. Biologically, he is a man. 

'Why should he be shouting remarks about masculinity? Is that his drive to motivate himself?'

" Urokodaki-san, this time as a man! I would gladly immerse myself to learn everything in today's training!"

"Very well."

Slam

The frame of a younger one had fallen. Urokodaki criticized the peach head male for acting hastily and that he should do better in his defensive side. It doesn't take much for her to discern the frustration in the lad's visage.

His master ordered the boy to have a rest within an hour. Albeit the boy, appears to resume his practice.

'What is he doing?! The tengu said to have a break right now. He is literally making his body more tired. At this rate, he'll break himself before he could achieve his goals. I need to distract him.'

"Chu."

Alas, the aforementioned male ignores her act―practicing seemingly, to make himself more robust. He is still clutching his bokken in two hands while he smites and slices the air. The unyielding peach head is yet to rest. Recapping her actions, Anna calls for his attention.