10| •à deux•

Previously on chapter 9

" I hope for master to overlook that Snow will not bring harm to me." Sabito spoke with confidence.

»»----------««

❝Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens

Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens. ―  Tony DeLiso

The peach-haired lad bowed in respect to his master. Resolute in wanting to take care of a small fox. The fox that comforted him when he's in a vulnerable state. He wishes to return the favor to the fox. Heck, Sabito is willing to beg his master so, that he could take care of the fox.

The master sighs tiredly. He glanced over his apprentice's hopeful gaze.

All at once, Urokodaki Sakonji thought the fox is lucky due to his student's will to prove to him that the creature means no harm.

To give a chance towards the fox demon. The kindness you give to it, might lead you in a difficult position in the future.

He pursed his lips, his mind doubles in worry whether to accept his student's reasoning or the fox's lack of malice intent.

Demons are never meant to get along with humans.

"No. I wish to protect him. He's a fox's precious."
"I hope for master to overlook that Snow will not bring harm to me."

Yet the fox and his student gets along with each other.

The masked man hates to put faith in something he wasn't sure of it. However, the way he witness the two individuals after conversing with them.

'This is troubling, indeed it puts him to make a difficult decision. A gamble between life and death.'

This is the first time that he will break the rules under the demon slayer's code. Keeping the fox demon alive in his roof is already a violation.

If this information arrives to the demon slayers corps. A demon which will not harm any humans. It will lead to disbelief, doubts and chaos.