Set life

Hey! I'm Ellie and I'm 32 years old. I'm a hairstylist and make up artist and I work on sets for movies and TV shows. I grew up in a pretty normal family, I had a mother and a father and a sister. My dad was a lawyer and my mum was a doctor, we had a normal child hood, everything was great. Life always got a little bit more interesting when my uncle came round, he was a big movie star and he always spoilt us kids rotten. He was my mums brother and they were so close. I took a real interest in movie sets when I was little so my uncle would take me to his sets and show me around. We had an awesome relationship and he was by far my favourite uncle.
When I was 18 my mum and dad past away in a plane crash, they died on impact. My sister is much older then me so she was away at university when it happened. I was attending college so my uncle took me in. And he has helped me out ever since.
My uncle took on a contract with marvel when I was 18, he became iron man and it was so cool, he took me to set when ever he could and I got to meet some amazing people. And that's how my life was after that, I was studying and working on the sets most of the time.
When I was 26 years old, I visited the set of Civil war, I had already met a lot of the cast from the previous movies but there were a few who I didn't know. One of them being Sebastian Stan, who obviously played Bucky. He was so handsome and he was so sweet, after a few days he would bring me coffee and share his food with me. He was adorable.
One evening we all went out to a club and one thing led to another and we ended up drunk, so me and seb ended up in bed together. Of course my uncle never found out. After that night it just kept happening, we were kind of drawn together but at that point neither one of us were ready for a relationship so we agreed to a friends with benefits kind of deal. It carried on up until they were filming infinity war, they were going to Atlanta and I wasn't going to be visiting because I was working. But I decided to surprise them and show up, I walked into sebs room and I saw him with another girl, I had no right to be jealous but that was when I knew I had feelings for him, so I decided then and there to stop. I couldn't carry on when I was in love with him. I never knew if he felt the same but I just couldn't do it anymore.
And that was the last time I spoke to him until now.
My uncle has asked me to join them on the set of end game because there usual stylist was sick so they needed someone quickly. Luckily I was able to do it and I would do anything for my uncle no matter what. So I packed up and went to Atlanta. I knew I would see Seb but we could be friends. I was sure of it.

I had just landed when I saw Mr Chris Evans waiting for me with a car. Me and Chris were really good friends, we instantly clicked and we have had the best friendship ever since.
"Well hello Mr Evans"
"Hello Miss Williams"
I laughed, he picked me up and spun me round. I couldn't help but laugh more.
"How are you? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages"
"I know it's been a busy year, come on let's get you to set before Downey kills me"
"Why are you all so scared of him?"
"I'm not scared. But he could kill me"
He always makes me laugh no matter what. We drive to the set and get me signed in.
As I walk into the set, I see everyone having lunch. I walk over and whistle
"Oi you bunch of lazy sods" they all look over and I laugh. They come running to me. There is a collection of Miss yous and omgs and yays!!!! Shouted as they all hugged me.
There was one man I didn't see and that was Seb, he was still sat down, I moved through the crowd of people and walked over to him.
"No hello?"
He smiled and stood up, he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me. I felt his lips on my neck "hey"
"Hey Seb"
"I missed you"
"I missed you too"
We stand there for a while just embracing each other. When I hear some clear there throat. I pull away from Seb and look over to see my Uncle stood there arms open for me. I run to him and he swings me around "uncle D!!!! Man I missed you!!!"
"Missed you too bumble bee"
He always called me bumble bee, because I was always buzzing around as a kid.
"How are you?"
"I'm great. Everything has been going great"
"I'm so glad. Let's show you your trailer and go see Joe and Anthony"
"Okay"
I turn around and say goodbye to everyone. I look at Seb and his eyes haven't left me. I smile at him one more time before I turn the corner with my uncle.
Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.