So messed up

I had called in sick today from work, I didn't want to see Seb. It's not professional but I'm a wreck right now. I haven't stopped crying since. Chris has been knocking at the door but I don't want to see anyone. Luckily my uncle is out of town.
I'm just ordering some food when I hear another knock at the door, I go over "chris im fine okay"
"It's not chris"
I looked and saw it was Seb. "Go away"
"No not until you open this door please Ellie"
I sigh, I opened the door slightly and peered out "there I opened the door, now please leave me alone"
"NO" he pushed the door open and I nearly fell over.
"Ellie?" He takes in the state of me, I know im a mess, I've been crying for over 24 hours.
He walks towards me and cups my face, he stares into my eyes "I love you"
I pull away "don't Seb"
"Please just listen to me okay. I know I've been an idiot and im so sorry. But I have loved you since the moment I met you. It's always been you Ellie I was just too stupid to admit it."
"Seb I can't do this....."
I walk towards the bedroom and sit on the foot of the bed. He comes over and kneels in front of me.
"Please just give me a chance ok. I want to take you out on a date. A proper date. Me and you"
"Seb..."
"I know okay, but please Ellie I'm begging you"
I know it's stupid but for some reason I say "yes"
He smiles at me "okay, I'll pick you up at 7pm okay"
"Okay"
He kisses my forehead and walks out of the room, 2 seconds later he walks back in "wear something casual okay"
I just nod and he disappears. I call chris straight away and ask him to come over as soon as he finishes work.

It's 5pm and chris has just turned up
"You agreed to a date with him?"
"Yes. I'm stupid I know"
"Your not stupid Ellie. He loves you and you love him maybe it's time to figure out if it will work"
"But what if he hurts me again"
"Ellie, you two were just friends with benefits back then but now your more then that. He wouldn't risk loosing you again"
I hug chris "come on let's get you ready"
I smile.
I walk out of the bathroom, in a maxi dress, my hair is curly, I have a cute hat on and some wedges. Minimal make up.

"How do I look?"Chris turns around and smiles "you look beautiful""Really?""Yes

"How do I look?"
Chris turns around and smiles "you look beautiful"
"Really?"
"Yes. You could wear a trash bag and still look beautiful"
I laugh "such a charmer evans"
"I know. And I shouldn't be wasting it on you"
"Hey" I push him and he laughs. Then the door knocks.
"Oh god!"
"It's okay, calm down"
He walks over and answers the door, Seb is stood there in some shorts and a polo shirt. He looks ridiculously handsome. He looks over to me "you look amazing"
"Thank you" I walk over and chris kisses my cheek "have fun guys"
Seb holds his arm out for me and I link mine with his. We walk out and I see a stunning car in front of us

"Is that yours?""For this evening yes""Wow"He laughs and opens the door for me, I slide in and he runs round the drivers seat

"Is that yours?"
"For this evening yes"
"Wow"
He laughs and opens the door for me, I slide in and he runs round the drivers seat.
"Ready?"
"Yeah"
He smiles and we drive off. As we pull up I see candle light making a small path on the beach.
"Come on" he opens the car door for me and we walk hand in hand down the path. At the end of it is a beautiful picnic laid out, near the ocean, the moon shining down on us.
"Seb this is beautiful"

"So are you" I look over at him and smile

"Shall we?"
"Let's"
We sit down and eat and drink. We talk for hours, it felt so good to be by this man again. He always could light up my world.
"This has been amazing Seb thank you"
"Your welcome. Ellie, I know I've done so much wrong and I'm so sorry. But I really want the chance to get it right this time"
"I know your sorry Seb and this has been amazing. But I can't just jump into this with you."
"I know, and I would never expect you too. So how about we just see where things go. We go on dates and we see what happens"
"But what If you meet someone else again"
"I won't. No dating anyone else just you. Just me and you. Your all I want Ellie"
That last sentence makes me smile and he smiles too.
"Okay"
"Okay?"
"Yeah, but Seb please don't hurt me again"
"I won't I promise you" he takes my hand in his and rubs his thumb over my knuckles "can I kiss you?"
"Yeah you can" he leans over and places a soft, sensual kiss on my lips and pulls back.
"I've missed that"
"Me too"
I don't know how long we spend at the beach but it was probably the best date I've ever had. We laughed and talked and went for a walk by the sea. We shared a few small kisses but nothing to x rated. He was being a true gentleman and was very happy to take things so slow with us. I didn't want this to be screwed up again. This was our chance and I hoped to god it went right.