1 week later

It had been a week since all the drama with Seb and Margaret. Uncle D saw my face and demanded to know what happened. I told him an abbreviated version of what happened. Just said Margaret got angry thought I was flirting with Seb and decided to punch me. Of course he made me swear that I wasn't. Which I wasn't.
I have been getting on great at the set, I've loved spending all this time with everyone. I haven't spoken to Seb unless I've needed to for work. I usually leave Alice to deal with him.
I've just finished up for the day and I'm walking to my car when I hear my name shouted I turned around and seb is jogging over to me
"What do you want Sebastian?"
"We need to talk please?"
"Talk about what?"
"Us"
"There is No us. There hasn't been for a long time"
"Come on Eli please"
"No Seb. Your girlfriend punched me because you broke up with her. I've had to lie to my uncle and I'm sick of being hurt all the time. Please just leave me alone" I turn to put my key in my door
"Ellie?"
"What Seb?" I turn around and before I know what's happening, his hands are on my face and he is kissing me. Man I've missed his lips. I place my hands around his neck and pull him in. He pushes me against the car and I can feel myself getting lost in this man. His hand reaches down to lift me and he starts walking. I'm not even sure where, until I land on something soft. He has bought me to his trailer.
Without breaking the kiss, we remove our clothing and I feel him thrust inside me, I moan out. I forgot how amazing he feels.
"Seb fuck!!"
"Shhh baby......I've missed you......you feel amazing"
He continues to thrust in and out of me, pulling moans from me as he goes. My hands are twisted into his hair and he is kissing my neck.
I can feel myself ready to let go "Seb im going....."
"Me too"
We both release together. He thrust a few more times to ride us through our orgasms and then rolls to the side of me. We are both panting.
He looks over at me and I look at him. He smiles, he runs his finger down my cheek. I can't help but smile back, and then it's like im hit with a ton of bricks. What have I done?
"Shit Seb!" I get up and grab my clothes, putting them on quickly.
"Where are you going?"
"Home. That should have never happened"
"Why?" I finished getting dressed and headed to the door
"Because I don't want to be your fuck buddy anymore seb"
"Ellie that's not what I want"
"Then what do you want seb?"
"I want you"
"Why?"
"Because........"
"Because why?"
"Because I love you. Im in love with you and I have been for a long time"
I just stand there completely shocked by his admission.
"Seb......you can't say that"
"Why can't I"
"Because if you loved me you wouldn't have slept with her when me and you were together. And you wouldn't have made her your girlfriend."
I can feel the tears ready to fall.
"You wouldn't have hurt me if you loved me"
"Ellie"
"Because..." the tears fall "you don't hurt the people you love. That's why I could never of hurt you Seb. Because I love you" and with that I walk out of his trailer and run to my car before he can say anything.
He didn't love me he couldn't. I drive back to the hotel and cry my self to sleep.
Why did I ever come back.

Sebs POV

Fuck!!! How was she ever going to believe I love her after everything I've done. I'm such a fucking idiot.
I fell in love with Ellie the moment I met her, she was always making me laugh, she had this way about her that just made everyone smile and she was so down to earth. She didn't care that we were all celebrities all she cared about was the fact that we were good people.
I've hurt her so bad and I needed to make it up to her. I'm not sure how but I had to try.
Maybe chris would help me, he is her best friend. And he's mine so maybe he would be okay with us being together.
I needed to fix my wrongs because I know I can't live without Ellie in my life. I needed her and deep down I know she needed me too.