1 month later

Seb POV

It's been a month since Ellie's accident, since our baby died and she was put into a coma. The doctors have been doing tests and scans and they agree that it's time to start waking Ellie up.
I'm nervous, I don't know how she is going to react to the news of our baby. Which I found out was a girl. We were going to have a beautiful baby girl.
I spent every waking moment at the hospital, chris and Downey along with the rest of the cast popped in as often as they could. Downey was nice enough to leave me too it most of the time but when he heard they were waking her up today he knew he had to be here.
We were sat either side of her bed holding her hands. The doctor came in and injected something into her canular in her hand. We were told it might take sometime so we just sat here and waited.
After a few hours Downey decides to go for a walk, I'm sat reading Ellie's favourite book withering heights when I feel her fingers move.
"Ellie? Ellie can you hear me?"
After a short while I hear a noise coming from Ellie. "Sssseee"
"Ellie? Baby can you open your eyes for me"
"Seb"
"Yea baby it's me. Open those beautiful brown eyes please"
After sometime she open her eyes squinting at the brightness of her surroundings. Downey walks in and looks over "Ellie?"
"She has just started waking up, I'm going to call the doctor" I push the button and the doctor comes in.
"She is waking up"
The doctor comes over and starts to check her vitals and things.
"Keep talking to her okay"
I nod "Ellie? Come on sweetie. I need you back"
Her eyes finally fully open and she looks right at me. "Theres my baby"
"Seb. What happened?"
The doctor comes over "before we get into that i need to ask you a few questions okay"
The doctor goes through questions like what's her full name, what's the year, who am I, who is Downey etc she gets everyone right.
"Ellie, you were in a crash okay. You were in a pretty bad way. Broken bones, internal bleeding but we managed to fix everything okay. You had bleeding on the brain so we put you in an induced coma so your body could heal"
She moves her hand to her stomach. Oh god!
"My baby. Where is my baby?"
She looks over at me and I feel the tear drop down my cheek. I sit down and take her hand "I'm sorry baby. The baby didn't make it"
"No......no.......that's not.......noooooooo!!!!!"
She sobs her heart out, I hold her close and she grips my T-shirt tightly. I just hold her and cry with her. Downey rests his hand on her back and we just stay there. It's like reliving it all over again. It's the worst possible thing I could have ever told her.

Ellie POV

Waking up and finding out you not only have been in a car accident but you have lost your baby is the worst thing in the world. It makes you not want to have woken up.
I lay in sebs arms and just hold on tight while we cry. I can't believe it.
Once I have calmed down, I look up at Seb and he looks down at me. A sad smile on his lips.
"I'm so sorry Seb"
"Why are you sorry?"
"I lost our baby"
"Hey" he places his finger under my chin and pulls my face up gently "this is not your fault. None of this is. I'm just thankful I didn't loose you too"
"You don't hate me?"
"No....god no! I never could baby. I love you so much"
"I love you too. Did you find out what we were having?"
He nods "it was a girl"
This makes me cry more, Seb wraps his arms around me again tightly. We could have had a beautiful baby girl but she was taken away from us. I'm so angry, there aren't enough words in the Universe to describe how angry I am. The person who did this has to pay and I'm going to make sure that they do.