2 months later

It's been 2 months since I came to Greece and it's our last week here. Seb is almost wrapped up on filming and we decided to stay a few more days to enjoy Greece together.
He has just finished for the day, I'm waiting in his trailer for him. As he walks in he falls down on the bed beside me.
"Hey beautiful"
"Hello handsome"
"I'm so tired"
"Do you want to head back to the hotel?"
"No, we are going out tonight"
"We are?"
"Yes, I have the day off tomorrow and I want to take my beautiful girlfriend out"
"Okay"
He smiles and kisses me. "Let's go get ready"
We drive back to the hotel and get changed into some nice clothes. Seb goes for a white button down and some chinos and I go for a beautiful white maxi dress and some wedges.

"You look beautiful baby""Thank you and you look very handsome"He takes my hand and we walk out of our roomAnd grab a cab

"Thank you and you look very handsome"
He takes my hand and we walk out of our room
And grab a cab. He takes me to this beautiful outdoor restaurant.

"Seb this place is beautiful""Not as beautiful as you" he says while kissing me neck

"Not as beautiful as you" he says while kissing me neck. I giggle slightly.
We take our seats and I look out at the amazing view. I could happily move here. It's an incredible place.
We sit and eat and just have a great time, talking and laughing. With everything we have been through this feels so nice to be back to normal.
"I love you Ellie"
"I love you too Seb"
"Ellie, you have been the light of my life for so long. I know we've been through hell but we have come out the other side" he gets up and gets down on one knee holding my hand.
"Seb what are you doing?"
"You told me to keep this for when I felt the time was right and right now looking at you. Knowing I almost lost you I can't think of a better time. I love you and I want to spend forever with you. Please Ellie be my wife. Marry me?"
He opens a little red box and the most beautiful ring is sat inside. It was a different ring to the first one he proposed with.
"Seb!" I'm in shock and I can't seem to form words.
"Ellie?.....you don't want to marry me do you?"
He gets up and runs his fingers through his hair, he sighs "I'm sorry I shouldn't have......" he goes to walk away but I grab his hand and stand up too. I pull him to me and kiss him passionately.
I pull away and look him in the eye "yes"
He pulls away "yes? As in......"
I giggle "yes I'll marry you. You big dork"
He laughs, picks me up and spins me around. "Your the dork soon to be Mrs Stan"
He kisses me again and takes the ring from the box and slips it on my finger.
"This is a beautiful ring Seb"
"I had a little help picking it"
"From who?"
"Turn around"
I turn around and see my uncle, my auntie, my cousins and chris stood there smiling at me. I run over to them "what are you doing here?"
"Like we would miss this"
I hug all of them and I can't stop the happy tears from falling. Seb walks over and I hug him too.
"You did this for me?"
"Of course"
I kiss him passionately and here my cousins fake gagging behind me. I laugh "I love you so much future husband"
"I love you too future wife"
I can't believe it, I'm getting married.