1 month later

It had been a crazy month, I have been so busy on set and I feel like I haven't slept in days. I'm just finishing up cleaning when there is a knock at the door.
"Come in"
It's Joe and Anthony "hey sweetie"
"Hey, everything okay?"
"Yeah all good, we wanted to let you know Lauren is coming back on Monday"
"That's great"
"Yeah it is. But she wants to know if you would like to stay on to help her out"
"Really?"
"Yeah she loves you and your work so she said she would love the help"
"Yeah I mean that would be great. Thank you"
"No problem. We will let you get home"
"Thanks guys. See you on Monday"
I finally had some time off and I planned on sleeping a lot. As I walking to my car, I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I then felt lips on my neck.
"Seb put me down" he gently placed me down and spun me around. He captured his lips with mine.
"Not here"
"Come on, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages babe"
"I know, it's been crazy but we both have the next 2 days off so we can spend some time together"
"Mmmmm sounds amazing"
"Yes it does. What time you finishing today?"
"About an hour I think"
"Want me to wait?"
"No baby, go to the hotel and relax. I'll swing by your room after I've showered"
"Okay. I'll see you soon"
"I love you"
I smile "I love you too"
He walks off and I get into the car. I still get giddy when he says those words to me.
Me and seb are doing amazing, the last month we have been out on a few dates but mostly just sitting in the hotel room, relaxing together and watching movies. We haven't slept together since our little hook up in his trailer. We agreed to take it slow.
I get back to the hotel room and shower, I'm so tired. I just want to sleep for 100 days.
When I get settled down in bed I hear a knock, I know it can't be Seb because he would have text me. I get up and open the door and there is my best friend "why Mr Evans what do you want?"
"I wanted to see my best girl"
"Don't use your lines on me"
He laughs. "You okay? You look worn out"
"I am, it's been a long few days"
"Oh you poor thing"
"Hmmmm" I feel an unsettling feeling in my stomach "just give me a minute chris.
Next thing you know I'm puking my guts up in the toilet. Chris comes running in and rubs my back.
"Are you sick?"
"I don't feel unwell"
He checks my head and there is no fever. He starts laughing "what's so funny?"
"Just thinking it would be hilarious if you were pregnant"
"Oh shut it Christopher. I'm not......"
Then it hits me, I haven't had my period. I'm a week late. Oh god! I look up at chris with fear in my eyes.
"Your not?"
"I don't know. I missed my period."
"Shit! Ellie you need to do a test"
"No I can't be"
"Ellie, you and seb did you use protection?"
"Fuck!"
"Come on, we need to get you a test"
I get up and grab a jacket, chris drives me to a drug store and we grab a few tests. I'm absolutely shitting myself. I'm not ready for a baby.
We get back to the hotel room. And I go straight to the bathroom and pee on 6 tests. I wait for 3 minutes and they all say the same. I walk out of the bathroom and sit on the bed.
"Well?"
I nod in the direction of the bathroom and chris walks in.
"Holy fuck!"
He comes back out and I look at him "I'm pregnant"
"What are you going to do?"
"I don't know. Chris, we just started seeing each other. This is crazy. My uncle is going to kill me"
"No he's not. Okay. One thing at a time. You need to tell Seb"
"How can I? What if he leaves again?"
"He won't. He loves you and he will love this baby."
I put my head in my hands and chris rubs my back. "Well there is one thing that should make you smile"
"What's that?"
"This kid is going to have one kick ass uncle"
"Yeah Downey is great"
"I meant me asswipe"
I laugh "I know. Thank you chris"
He pulls me into a hug and just holds me.
What was I going to tell Seb? This is completely crazy. Can I have this baby? I'm so scared.